So You Think the Bills Get Screwed.....you may be right T Sun article.....

JMF2006

3 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, if we had overcome wildly bad officiating and won, folks would quickly get over it. It's ridiculous, however, to simply dismiss the attrocious calls made and obvious calls that were not made as special pleading based on nothing much. Your assertions amount to the usual "play well enough to overcome bad referees. If you don't, it's your fault and not the splendid indifference of the NFL to blatantly awful officiating." If it doesn't bother you, that's your perogative. Folks who are upset have a right to be. 

It’s entirely your prerogative to be mad at bad referees. But if we’re being honest this was just your garden variety bad and no-calls. The last time I got truly upset about officiating was the Texans wildcard game.

11 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It’s entirely your prerogative to be mad at bad referees. But if we’re being honest this was just your garden variety bad and no-calls. The last time I got truly upset about officiating was the Texans wildcard game.

‘Bad’ referees lol. Yeah they’re just incompetent 😂

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The NFL will determine when we're allowed to win. If Josh's playmaking adds eyeballs and advertising $ to games, we'll start getting the "Jordan rules" love that Brady has enjoyed for 20 years. Once the Brady/ Belichick narrative finally ends, the NFL will have to find new money makers.

I’ve been saying, get the stadium done and make it expensive and impressive, and we’ll all of a sudden not get *****. 

13 hours ago, zow2 said:

Makes me think the sport we follow so closely with our favorite team is rigged and predetermined. Bums me out. 

Recently i’ve had two non-Bills fans tell me that McDermott seems like a whiner so maybe the refs are just out to screw him over.

Stop hanging out with New England fans.  It will improve your life

9 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Now I see....  Only 13 posts.....  All to say it was the right call?????

I didn't (as well as most people) say it was a conspiracy.  It was a lousy non-call on an obvious penalty!!!! 

But yes I asked your opinion on the other plays I sited.

Yes because ‘conspiracy’ is just so IMPOSSIBLE 😂

You are trained seals. You all deny logic and basic human nature in favor of coincidence. It’s embarrassing. Conspiracy makes more sense in most situations sports or otherwise. It’s simply two or more people coordinating or planning an agenda of some kind. Why is that so damn impossible to you all? Seriously. People plan and work together to accomplish their goals all day every day. They scratch backs, they trade scratch, and the world goes round.

Coincidence theorists—the majority of you—don’t even realize how stupid you are viewed to those that know how things actually work. What’s hilarious is none of you know my background and what I’ve seen and been involved with. You just assume. I’m trying to wake you people up, to help you. It’s only your pride that makes you angry with me. Be humble. I didn’t know what I know for a long time either.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

This actually happened in the NBA….  Let’s not act like there’s no chance there is something shady going on.  

the conspirAcy isn’t based on nothing.  It’s based on real life situations that have already happened.  It’s happening in the worlds most popular sport.  It happened in the nba.  I remember watching the blazers vs Lakers, game 7 of the 2000 nba finals.  I was a Laker fan, thinking “can the refs really be THIS bad?  Are they really just making mistakes?  There’s got to be some bs going on.  There’s no way the lakers should’ve won that game…..if not for the refs.”  I was right. We then saw the refs he’ll the lakers win the 2006 nba finals.  Donaghy also said the 2002 kings and 2006 Mavs would’ve been champs if not for officiating.  

Now, I’m not saying that this is 💯 the case in the NFL.  I’m saying that there’s chance that there is some shady stuff going on.  There is evidence of wrong doing with these outrageous calls/non calls.  If you want to be so naive to think there is no chance of collusion, wake up.  Or stay asleep and get hit by the reality truck one of these days. The world is full of cheaters. In all aspects of life.  Including sports

The average person simply cannot accept this because sports are deeply intertwined with their personal identity. And I get it. Like people have asked, why tf do you still watch and engage if you’re certain it’s scripted. Well, because I played football for 10 years, my family is from Buffalo, I wanted to ***** be the next Jim Kelly, and I lived and breathed the Bills for a long long time. I get it. It’s in our blood. But I guess many people are content living in denial. That’s really what it is. 

13 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Stop hanging out with New England fans.  It will improve your life

McDermott is an actor, just like all coaches. Have you ever wondered why the same garbage coaches somehow get job after job? Like there’s no new blood out there? Well, there is, but not the right blood. And not those who understand the reality of the NFL and are willing to be embarrassed on a major national stage if that’s the script, to be lambasted by your hometown media and fellow citizens, hated even. Maybe they’ll give you a title if you do right by them, maybe not. You’re still getting rich, you’re still a public figure. You’re still involved with the GAME 99% of us have to give up by 18 or 22 years old. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Has the league sent their sorry we messed up meaningless letter yet?

I am convinced this will continue until ground is broken on a nice new increased  league Revenue generating stadium. 

The Sabres are trash and it didn’t matter, but at least the NHL had the fortitude to acknowledge the mistake on Dahlin’s disallowed goal within 24 hours. NFL is too big for it’s britches 

3 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Do you ever ask yourself where your knee jerk response of derision and ridicule comes from? I’m guessing no. And I’ll also wager that you don’t know the strongest form of mind control is repetition. Just repetition. Nothing more nothing less

You have four comments in the last hour on this page alone.

10 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Oh yes, the ‘all the coaches and players have to be in on it for it to be scripted’ man. You must be so proud of yourself for creating a ridiculous out instead of accepting what your eyes are actually seeing happen in real time. Anything to keep the fantasy going, right bubba? You’d win the gold in mental gymnastics at the Olympics. 

You got all that from popcorn ,impressive (slow clap)

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

You got all that from popcorn ,impressive (slow clap)

I live that redenbacher life 

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Yes. You got me. Part time stenographer and I moonlight as a mind controller.

You’re not controlling anyone’s mind lol. It’s ok, man, I don’t blame you. It’s not your fault. Just picture me as Robin Williams and you’re Matt Damon. It’s not your fault you’re the way you are. It’s not your fault.

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

😂😂😂yikes

Coaches are in on this conspiracy too? When their paychecks are directly tied to performance?🤦‍♂️

If they defend the shield, they will have a job for life. Look at all the failed head coaches that end up having jobs for life.  They bounce around team to team and still get paid better than most people. Look at Rob Ryan. One of their buddies will hire them to break down film for 100K a year.  It's a club.  Wake up.

Edited:  "The average assistant coach in the NFL makes around $400,000 per season." as of Feb. 2020

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wait-nfl-coaches-much-162011974.html

Nobody is going to stop that gravy train to appease frustrated 'customers'.

Edited by SirusB
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If I'm McDermott I would have blown my cool by this point.  I'd be doing more than whining.  I'd be up there at the Monday press conference reviewing game tape of all the interference, holding, jersey grabbing, tackling, and obstruction fouls the official obviously missed or intentionally let go that were committed by the Tampa defense during the game one-by-one for the press in attendance and the national media watching the event.  And asking a simple question for each one.  Does what you see constitute an infraction based on the rules?  How could the official have missed some specifically flagrant fouls when he's positioned about 5 feet away from the players?  And call out the league office and force them to come up with one of their standard contorted versions of reality to explain the non-calls. 

From the perspective of a fan that commits some of my income and a 4 hour window of free time on a weekly basis to watch a team be consistently victimized by bias from the officials I've had enough and if they don't address it I have to question what's the point in me wasting my time and money on a bogus and flawed product called the NFL?  Others might feel the same way I expect. 

This is kind of why I've supported the new leagues (AAF + XFL) recently. I watched most of the games and even went to one in person.

I like football and I love the Buffalo Bills, but I think the product can definitely be improved. We don't just need to accept what the NFL gives us because they have a monopoly on the market. Because of the AAF and XFL, we've seen how easy it is to call games with common sense and have a transparent officiating process. The NFL blatantly chooses to avoid progress because they think the fans are schmucks.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.