NFL Is the New Wrestling Federation, and get new coordinators

OutOfBubbleGum

The league is rigging its script towards what it sees as the biggest money making story, Tampa vs NE in the superbowl. They do it through the officiating. It feels like an episode of Heels.

Now Buffalo could have made this script tougher for the NFL by having better offense and defense coordinators. There is a lot of talent going to waste on both sides if the ball.

Change my mind...

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

No they aren't. The refs did not fall behind the Bucs by 3 TD's. The refs did not go 3 and out in OT when they could have finished off the Bucs. That was all the Bills. 

If the Bills are ever going to win a championship they need to show up and play 60 minutes. 

The excuses are getting old.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

The league is rigging its script towards what it sees as the biggest money making story, Tampa vs NE in the superbowl. They do it through the officiating. It feels like an episode of Heels.

Now Buffalo could have made this script tougher for the NFL by having better offense and defense coordinators. There is a lot of talent going to waste on both sides if the ball.

Change my mind...

I think we outcoached them honestly…that’s why that game hurt.  Fake punt was certainly a blemish but I think that’s offset by us absolutely torching them in the second half when they went into a shell to prevent quick scores…they also passed up a chip shot fg to go up three scores…just a lot of head scratchers over there 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think we outcoached them honestly…that’s why that game hurt.  Fake punt was certainly a blemish but I think that’s offset by us absolutely torching them in the second half when they went into a shell to prevent quick scores…they also passed up a chip shot fg to go up three scores…just a lot of head scratchers over there 

We outcoached them?   What?  We were down multiple scores at half and well into the third quarter.  Are you kidding?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

Not that we were trying to be ineffective on purpose by any means  but I think some of the success of the second half is directly tied to things we were trying to set up in the first half 

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

We outcoached them?   What?  We were down multiple scores at half and well into the third quarter.  Are you kidding?

What is this overwhelming sense around here that football games are over at halftime lol I just don’t understand it…we were up on the jets 10-0 and everyone in the game day thread is panicking omg we’re gonna lose to the jets 😂 halftime adjustments are the most important thing a coaching staff does. We absolutely wiped the floor with them in the second half 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Not that we were trying to be ineffective on purpose by any means  but I think some of the success of the second half is directly tied to things we were trying to set up in the first half 

What is this overwhelming sense around here that football games are over at halftime lol I just don’t understand it…we were up on the jets 10-0 and everyone in the game day thread is panicking omg we’re gonna lose to the jets 😂 halftime adjustments are the most important thing a coaching staff does. We absolutely wiped the floor with them in the second half 

I really like your first point! That long run by Singletary was a huge unnoticed play for the Bills

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Haha I’m gonna reply to my own comment… I’m honestly more optimistic about this teams chances this season over last year because we frequently come out hot out of the gate after halftime.  Last year we’d come out of the half so flat 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

We must not have watched the same game.  It was 27-10 with 5:51 seconds left in the third quarter.  What is this overwhelming sense around here of people not understanding basic math?

Edited by RoscoeParrish
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

We must not have watched the same game.  It was 27-10 with 5:51 seconds left in the third quarter.  What is this overwhelming sense around here of people not understanding basic math?

Then what….. lol you stopped at a super convenient time after we already scored a td in the second half mind you 😂 what was the second half score 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Then what….. lol you stopped at a super convenient time after we already scored a td in the second half mind you 😂 

Then you were wrong.

An “adjustment” midway through the 3rd quarter down 17 doesn’t strike me as a team that won the coaching battle.

If you watched the game, the Bucs stopped blitzing and went two high vanilla after going up 17.  A move that nearly cost them the game and let the Bills back into it. 

But sure, chalk it up as a coaching victory.  They didn’t see what was coming!  A masterpiece by the staff!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Then you were wrong.

An “adjustment” midway through the 3rd quarter down 17 doesn’t strike me as a team that won the coaching battle.

If you watched the game, the Bucs stopped blitzing and went two high vanilla after going up 17.  A move that nearly cost them the game and let the Bills back into it. 

But sure, chalk it up as a coaching victory.  They didn’t see what was coming!  A masterpiece by the staff!

Why are you ignoring the earlier td in the second half 😂😂also… ‘the bucs stopped blitzing and went two high vanilla after going up 17’…to prevent quick scores right? And what did we do…scored quick all second half loll aka poor coaching by the bucs you are openly admitting to.  How on earth does saying the bucs made a coaching blunder prove your point that they were superior coaches 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

35 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

Change my mind...

If we don't get our win against the defending champs ripped away by refs, are you still ragging on the coordinators?  Or is there just a bit of confirmation bias in your opinion of the loss?

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Why are you ignoring the earlier td in the second half 😂😂also… ‘the bucs stopped blitzing and went two high vanilla after going up 17’…to prevent quick scores right? And what did we do…scored quick all second half loll aka poor coaching by the bucs you are openly admitting to.  How on earth does saying the bucs made a coaching blunder prove your point that they were superior coaches 

So they made a mistake by going soft early?  That means the takeaway for the game was the Bucs were outcoached?  They were clueless out there!  Mcd, Frazier, and Daboll had them right where they wanted them!

Up 17 points.  5 minutes left in the third quarter.  Won the football game.  Outcoached. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoscoeParrish said:

So they made a mistake by going soft early?  That means the takeaway for the game was the Bucs were outcoached?  They were clueless out there!  Mcd, Frazier, and Daboll had them right where they wanted them!

Up 17 points.  5 minutes left in the third quarter.  Won the football game.  Outcoached. 

You’re still leaving out 7 points in the second half to drive your point home huh 😂😂 bucs absolutely flubbed the second half and were bailed out…or we were great. Either way we outcoached them in my opinion.  They had a chance to go up 3 scores again late and passed it up to go for it on 4th and got stopped…absolutely abysmal coaching in the second half by them they are lucky they got those Brady specials from the refs…but a win is a win for sure nothing against the ‘don’t blame the refs people’ …my general point is why is the first half so much more important than the second half in your view? They went to the cover 2 shell early and we lit it up and they had absolutely no answers.  We took the points when we needed to and even that controversial punt ended up being the right decision. I’d think the second half would be the most important no? Half time adjustments are critical 

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.