Calling it now: We will WIN out.

Alphadawg7

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Called it.  😎

😂

Struggled to put away 3 bad teams at HOME (Panthers, Falcons, Jets)...and had a majestic win on the road against an inept opponent! 

Looks like we could potentially have 4 re-matches where we would like to exact some revenge and win a championship

WC -  vs Patriots 

Div -   @ Kansas City 

CC -   @ Tenneessee 

SB -    Tampa Bay 

Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 1

Lots of us called this.

I called it 5 minutes after we LOST to Tampa Bay and lots of folks here wanted to start rebuilding the team and/or fire McDermott...and I got a bunch of laughing emoji things on my post!  That was in the Tampa post-game thread.  

This fanbase has a memory 1 game long, most of the time.

Thank God they don't have any say whatsoever in team decisions.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Lots of us called this.

I called it 5 minutes after we LOST to Tampa Bay and lots of folks here wanted to start rebuilding the team and/or fire McDermott...and I got a bunch of laughing emoji things on my post!  That was in the Tampa post-game thread.  

This fanbase has a memory 1 game long, most of the time.

Thank God they don't have any say whatsoever in team decisions.

No disrespect, but Alpha put his money where his mouth was, came on here and put his words/feelings out for all to bear/flame away to.  Not to mention,  I feel like 99% of the material he posts is informative, substantial, and fact-based.  

I give props where I feel it's due....👍

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, ganesh said:

Struggled to put away 3 bad teams at HOME (Panthers, Falcons, Jets)...and had a majestic win on the road against an inept opponent! 

Looks like we could potentially have 4 re-matches where we would like to exact some revenge and win a championship

WC -  vs Patriots 

Div -   @ Kansas City 

CC -   @ Tenneessee 

SB -    Tampa Bay 

Go Bills !

OP had said that he expects the team to win out and by double digits. He was right on both counts -the last 4 games were won by 17, 12, 14 and 17 points.

Why are you seeking to undermine his post? 

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

OP had said that he expects the team to win out and by double digits. He was right on both counts -the last 4 games were won by 17, 12, 14 and 17 points.

Why are you seeking to undermine his post? 

I was not....While we had double digit wins,  they were a struggle.  We did not breeze through those games as one would have expected.   

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Called it.  😎

😂

that was a good call.  But those wins were more of a struggle than you anticipated perhaps?  (Falcons and last game with our offense v. the worse D in NFL).    

Edited by RyanC883

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

WC -  vs Patriots 

Div -   @ Kansas City 

CC -   @ Tenneessee 

SB -    Tampa Bay 

Go Bills !

struggled?  Every single win this season has been by 2+ scores and we easily score again if Josh doesnt get pulled late in this one.  I just dont understand what peoples expectations are...wire to wire blowouts are quite rare and it seems like our fans are expecting that every single week.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I was not....While we had double digit wins,  they were a struggle.  We did not breeze through those games as one would have expected.   

in what way were any of these games a struggle...I think the only time we trailed was by 1 just before halftime in the falcons game and that did not last long and we ended up holding them to 0 points in the second half.  Its not the team's fault we have a bunch of nervous fans that cant emotionally handle a lead smaller than 35 points haha  Man how spoiled are we that we complain were not winning by enough when he trailed for about 3 minutes in 4 total games.

4 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Man did I get my balls busted for buying those playoff tickets weeks ago. 

Who's laughing now. LFG

haha i bought mine the second we scored that late TD in the pats game 😁

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.