What I saw, and why I am actually optimistic after this Bucs game

Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

I wasn't even talking about the bucs at all. I never said they stopped trying  My question is why did it take the Bills til halftime to figure out what they were doing wasn't working?   

Probably because maybe that was around the time when McD gave Frazier an ear full

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I wasn't even talking about the bucs at all. I never said they stopped trying  My question is why did it take the Bills til halftime to figure out what they were doing wasn't working?   

Hmm I’ll go back and check maybe I replied on the wrong post 😂 someone said Brady checked out at halftime and got sloppy. 

10 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Probably because maybe that was around the time when McD gave Frazier an ear full

We’ll have to wait for one of these dudes that analyzes the game film to weigh in but I’d imagine we made some big schematic changes on both sides of the ball.  Couldn’t quite process what was going on live because I was busy freaking out haha 

50 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Brady does not just get sloppy with any size lead lol this is an absurd take.  

Yeah, because he only said exactly that in his post-game interview. lol

He missed a ton of passes. Had nothing to do with D. The D did a great job stopping the run though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.