Health care costs

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So in your mad genius basement laboratory you believe the ONLY reason why anyone would want to get rid of the ‘ACA’ is because it’s nickname refers to a half black man who signed the final paperwork? 😂😂😂😂

100%

Trumps mission was to undo everything Obama - and he failed at that too.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

100%

Trumps mission was to undo everything Obama - and he failed at that too.

And you believe the only reason why a Republican President would want to undue a Democratic President’s agenda is because the previous guy was half black? 🙄 Once again proving you don’t know how anything works. Maybe you should start with something simpler like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you believe the only reason why a Republican President would want to undue a Democratic President’s agenda is because the previous guy was half black? 🙄 Once again proving you don’t know how anything works. Maybe you should start with something simpler like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

You try so hard - lol - you continuously try to take me down (lol) and fail miserably - lmao.  

You mention I have no idea how things work and over and over never follow up w how things work lol.

So tell us how it works - tell us why Donald hates POC (extremely well documented) - tell us - lol 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You try so hard - lol - you continuously try to take me down (lol) and fail miserably - lmao.  

You mention I have no idea how things work and over and over never follow up w how things work lol.

So tell us how it works - tell us why Donald hates POC (extremely well documented) - tell us - lol 

I’m not trying to take you down.  You’re doing a great job of that all by yourself. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Laughable - you would ignore my comments here if they didn’t trigger you but you’re such a snowflake you can’t help yourself 

I see.  So now you also determine who is a racist, when people are paid fairly, and even what your immature comments do to everyone. Give it up Hilary!  You're nowhere near that important....and you still don't know how anything works.

PS: In the game of life, I'm still winning, and you're still losing.

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I see.  So now you also determine who is a racist, when people are paid fairly, and even what your immature comments do to everyone. Give it up Hilary!  You're nowhere near that important....and you still don't know how anything works.

PS: In the game of life, I'm still winning, and you're still losing.

lmao - you are a very insecure person. I hope you win.

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you admit to trolling.  Isn’t that against the TOS??  

That’s ALL you do here Karen. You don’t bring anything to the table. You sit on a message board for a team you don’t like and ask questions all day.

You are the definition of a troll.

LOL

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

lmao - you are a very insecure person. I hope you win.

Wrong again Hilary. I'm completely secure in the knowledge that I'm winning.  If you ever come up out of the basement I'll be more than happy to show you around a really amazing world. You'll be shocked as to what even a loser like you can accomplish once you stop thinking of yourself as a victim.  Of course, you will have to give up on your 24/7 obsession with Donald Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong again Hilary. I'm completely secure in the knowledge that I'm winning.  If you ever come up out of the basement I'll be more than happy to show you around a really amazing world. You'll be shocked as to what even a loser like you can accomplish once you stop thinking of yourself as a victim.  Of course, you will have to give up on your 24/7 obsession with Donald Trump. 

Very insecure.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey just a reminder its open enrollment time for health care if any one wants to enroll it's time once again don't doddle or you'll have to wait another year or how ever long .

These times were a left over result to the "Affordable Health Care Act" a brilliant very transparent piece of legislation that we are still  paying for .

Remember the days when if you wanted health care you could like car insurance or life insurance just go get it when you wanted it ?

I'm so glad that the brain child of that law looked out for the Americans best interest what would we do with out this progressive way of thinking ? 

Carry on !! 

• 4 months later...