The refs…… and the Bills.

Italian Bills

Didn’t watch the game, but reading what you guys claim, it seem obvious that the refs stole the game again… handling it to Brady and Co. 

I can’t say i agree with you or not, cause like i said i didn’t watch the game, but something is obvious too: if you fell down 24 to 3, you can’t blame the refs. I mean… you fell in that situation because you are having a crap of a game, overall, so before talking about the refs, think about what you did wrong. I’m not referring to you, but to the coaches and players. 

If you are a SB contender, you don’t fall behind 24 to 3, if not in some rare cases; of course you can anyway lose the game but not falling behind 24 to 3. That said, i ask you: 

do you think Teams like GB, KC, TENN (with Henry), BALTIMORE, NE, AZ or DALLAS would have been in a 24 to 3 situation against Tampa ? Personally i don’t think so. 

The season (maybe) is not over, who knows… i still believe we can make a run.. and for the future i’m ok because one thing: we have Josh Allen, a heck of a QB and a fighter and when you have a Franchise QB, you have a shot at the SB every single year. Of course in our current situation, the Pegula, Bean and McD must understand that, before everything, they MUST give Allen the protection he needs to torch every f…… defense. 

So guys let’s see what happen one game a time.. i still have hope, don’t ask me why, but i still have hope… maybe because JOSH ALLEN ! 

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Didn’t watch the game, but reading what you guys claim, it seem obvious that the refs stole the game again… handling it to Brady and Co. 

I can’t say i agree with you or not, cause like i said i didn’t watch the game, but something is obvious too: if you fell down 24 to 3, you can’t blame the refs. I mean… you fell in that situation because you are having a crap of a game, overall, so before talking about the refs, think about what you did wrong. I’m not referring to you, but to the coaches and players. 

If you are a SB contender, you don’t fall behind 24 to 3, if not in some rare; of course you can lose the game but not falling behind 24 to 3. That said i ask you: 

do you think Teams like GB, KC, TENN (with Henry), BALTIMORE, NE, AZ or DALLAS would have been in a 24 to 3 situation against Tampa ? Personally i don’t think so. 

The season (maybe) is not over, who knows… i still believe we can make a run.. and for the future i’m ok because one main thing: we have Josh Allen, a heck of a QB and a fighter and when you have a Franchise QB, you have a shot at the SB every single year. Of course in our current situation, the Pegula, Bean and McD must understand that, before everything, they MUST give Allen the protection he needs to torch every f…… defense. 

So guys let’s see what happen one game a time.. i still have hope, don’t ask me why, but i still have hope… maybe because JOSH ALLEN ! 

Baltimore was down 24-0 yesterday and KC when winning the super bowl was down 21-0 in the playoffs so your whole point needs to be refined.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

When you start the thread with "didn't watch the game" you lose half the readers immediately.

All i will say regarding refs is call the game evenly, call it fairly for both teams.  Allen threw the ball 54 times and not one penalty on the Tampa DB's?  no way. We all saw it.  I've always said that PI should be reviewable for a bad call or a non-call.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

• Simon locked this topic