Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

14 minutes ago, BernieBill said:

If he turned his head, he would have been able to make the play for the interception, regardless of Evans, Evans was reaching for the ball, it's interference because the DB's head wasn't turned when it was obvious by Evans' motions that the ball was on the way.

As soon as Evans saw the pass was going to be short he pulled down Wallace with one arm and reached with the other. You and the refs fell for it unfortunately.

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I wonder if McDermott will finally give Josh some credit or he'll give us the BS about we needed to take advantage of our opportunities better?

His ***** defense needs to step up FFS

Both the defense and the offense stepped up in the second half.  We outscored them 24-3.  That's poor defense?  Sure the first half sucked, but on a long shot we ended up playing Tampa in the Super Bowl, I wouldn't be afraid.  We can go toe to toe with them.

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Well don’t throw a fade on 3rd and 2 when your QB is playing like a generational dual threat QB, and you don’t have to pray the refs call something.

im not entirely unhappy, but I thought the team with the better players and better game plan won

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, npeartisgod said:

Whatever. Call me a clown. If I had the chance, I’d shake his hand as he limps off the plane and thank him for not giving up when a lot of us had.

Like I don’t know how much he makes per year, or that they could give a ***** about how I’m feeling, or how much I pay for merch or tickets.  

It’s fun and I love the team! Go Bills!

Well, you know what they say, One man’s trash is another man’s treasure😀

Just now, appoo said:

Well don’t throw a fade on 3rd and 2 when your QB is playing like a generational dual threat QB, and you don’t have to pray the refs call something.

im not entirely unhappy, but I thought the team with the better players and better game plan won

I thought the team that benefitted most from the refs won.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MPT said:

As soon as Evans saw the pass was going to be short he pulled down Wallace with one arm and reached with the other. You and the refs fell for it unfortunately.

Bad call, but you also can’t let Gronk get 15 on a 2nd and 17, while the OC completely pantsed our defense on the TD. That was an amazing playcall he was saving all day

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

Both the defense and the offense stepped up in the second half.  We outscored them 24-3.  That's poor defense?  Sure the first half sucked, but on a long shot we ended up playing Tampa in the Super Bowl, I wouldn't be afraid.  We can go toe to toe with them.

Yeah 488 yards and 33 pts is poor defense

• Agree 1

Just now, MPT said:

Man, I been watching football a long time ... when the DB doesn't turn his head in time, it's a penalty, sorry for injecting a little reality into the discussion.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

We get into overtime and Dabol calls a run play and 2 weak ass pass plays from what I could see on tv didn’t even require the receivers to run past the first down marker and he was calling that crap all day…. I just don’t get it

He’s got to go, no reason to keep him, he’s killing us.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.