Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is why we should have just gone for it on 4th down, because once Brady got the ball he was going to win anyway...better to go down swinging rather than surrendering...👍

I agree, no reason not to, but Daboll would have F’cd it up and called a fade or something.

Does anyone agree that Tremaine Edmunds is a huge liability?  He was falling in the first round and we traded up to get him.. There was a reason he was falling especially given how he has a monster frame.  He was obviously horrible tonight and single handed could have won it for us but lost it for us.  Yes we didn't lost because of him solely but he is over rated and should be traded in my opinion.  As for Josh Allen-- he is a Beast and showed great moxie in the comeback..  Our O-line is one of the worst in NFL we have and soft defence both run and pass, not to mention our coaching is becoming very dubious.   I wish I was more optimistic but we have major issues in many areas.  At least its not at QB!

Josh was so GD close to scoring on that play down the sidelines. I mean...Look at how close it was. And he turns it up and dives to the pylon...that's how close this was...

Felt like the end of the Tenn game where he's a couple inches short on that 3rd Down scramble...The Bills quite literally lost both games by inches...

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.