Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Seen a lot of bad officiating… as bad of a first half as this team played, they were completely and utterly robbed by the most one sided, just flat out blatantly biased officiating I hope I ever have to sit through.

What’s the point of caring as a fan, when the refs just can ultimately sway any close game any way they see fit?  It just keeps happening, nothing has changed since the New Orleans/Rams NFC Title game debacle.

No PI on Diggs in the endzone which should’ve set up a game ending 1st and goal on the 1, but Yes, absolutely PI against Jackson on Evans? These are literally game altering calls that stole what should’ve been a “trademark” comeback win for Josh and this Bills team.

I think I’m just done with the game for now.  My heart literally races and put undo stress on myself giving a ***** why? If I wanted drama and predetermined endings I’d still watch wrestling.

• Haha (+1) 1

I bailed on GDT at the half, and just switched to stream.  Ref complaints and all of that don't matter.  The team didn't show up in the first half, and that was the differentiating factor.  I remember a certain Bills loss in Foxborough in 1998 that kind of played out the same way, but then it was a "gimme" first down for the Pats (their player was clearly OOB) -- where they ended up marching down the field and winning.  In that contest the Bills refused to show up for the extra point and departed from the field.  Then they were forced to return and the Pats won.  You can't rely on officials to do *****.  You have to beat the other team handily, and leave nothing up to chance.  And that's exactly what happened today.

While I'm glad that the Bills showed up in this one eventually, and I still maintain my POV that they are going 10-7 and will get into the playoffs, this team isn't good enough to go the distance.  That's massively disappointing, because I thought that after 3 years of growth that they were gonna do it.

I'll say again; glad that Josh is running the show on O.  Otherwise this team would be hot and steaming trash on the O side of the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Seen a lot of bad officiating… as bad of a first half as this team played, they were completely and utterly robbed by the most one sided, just flat out blatantly biased officiating I hope I ever have to sit through.

What’s the point of caring as a fan, when the refs just can ultimately sway any close game any way they see fit?  It just keeps happening, nothing has changed since the New Orleans/Rams NFC Title game debacle.

No PI on Diggs in the endzone which should’ve set up a game ending 1st and goal on the 1, but Yes, absolutely PI against Jackson on Evans? These are literally game altering calls that stole what should’ve been a “trademark” comeback win for Josh and this Bills team.

I think I’m just done with the game for now.  My heart literally races and put undo stress on myself giving a ***** why? If I wanted drama and predetermined endings I’d still watch wrestling.

Cena wins! Again! Amazing! 

Just now, Iverwig said:

Can’t wait to hear McD’s postgame. We just have to execute better. 

you are exhausting with your view on McD. 

He literally coached this team to the playoffs multiple years and an AFC Championship in just a few years compared to many coaches out there.  Guess you wanted one of our past HC's to still be here?  maybe rex?  maybe Dick Jauron?  Maybe Gregg Williams?   

So yeah, lets get rid of them for an up and down year after going to the AFC Championship. 

He will adjust if this year doesn't pan out.   

Give your stupid hot take a rest and go outside for a walk.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Whenever I see people line up at the airport for anything less than a SB win….you all look like 🤡

Massaging the ego of millionaires after a loss. Give me a break. 

Whatever. Call me a clown. If I had the chance, I’d shake his hand as he limps off the plane and thank him for not giving up when a lot of us had.

Like I don’t know how much he makes per year, or that they could give a ***** about how I’m feeling, or how much I pay for merch or tickets.  

It’s fun and I love the team! Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I thought the one on Diggs in OT was a penalty live, but I never saw a good replay to know for sure.

The DB grabbed Diggs on the back shoulder for a split second...It certainly could have been called...But the Bills were not getting anything like that today...If it was Evans it's a PI...JMO...

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Josh redeemed himself imo. He willed the team back into a blowout. That’s what I need to see. 

Don't know if he needed to redeem himself but he did find a way to play hero ball in a mostly smart/safe way. Honestly I kind of wish he had more opourtunities to play against Brady felt like he kind of learned something playing against a smart player who gets the ball out so quick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Diggs looks hurt or something. Barely and YAC and two weeks in a row where he isn’t breaking on the ball. I know that won’t be popular but I would have went with three other guys there on the 3rd and two. 

Looks to me like he might have blown up that torn groin he had at the end of last year.  

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.