Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t agree with the thought that 10 is going to be enough. Until I see us win back to back games, I’m not comfortable assuming it will happen. And there is absolutely no reason to assume we win IN New England. The Steelers and Jags losses were ones we couldn’t afford and put our backs against the wall now. I realize people are saying 10 is what it takes but it’s impossible to know that and I’m not sure it’s right. We have a ton of conference losses

Well for starters… this team has won back to back games this year. 

Dude… have you looked at anyone else?

We currently have the tiebreaker over the teams behind us… 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Us not winning 2 games in a row since week 5 and having a game on the road vs NE is a reason why 

We've gone on a four game winning streak before this year and that included one tough game against the Chiefs.  We beat NE on a decent weather day.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

Well for starters… this team has won back to back games this year. 

Dude… have you looked at anyone else?

We currently have the tiebreaker over the teams behind us… 

Look i Hope this team somehow gets it rolling and wins all 4 and still gets the division somehow. I’m just bracing for the fall because I think that NE game last week was almost our season. I’d love to be wrong and at this point, just making the playoffs would feel like the season was worth it. We shall see I guess

3 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

May I present to you an even worse view. 

2D38D76E-4C56-49C7-97EF-FAE5E07A26F8.jpeg

Exactly how I saw it lol the handfighting is what people are focusing on which is a tossup but 24 fell and legit tackled diggs lol absolutely egregious especially given he knew he committed the game losing pi and he threw his hands up in a desperate attempt to avoid the call haha 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Exactly how I saw it lol the handfighting is what people are focusing on which is a tossup but 24 fell and legit tackled diggs lol absolutely egregious especially given he knew he committed the game losing pi and he threw his hands up in a desperate attempt to avoid the call haha 

Totally inexcusable...

Nobody can say with a straight face that's not DPI..

The guy is on his knees tearing Diggs jersey off with the ball in the air

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JROC INTEL said:

So many people are saying the nfl is rigged. Can you guys tell me why the nfl would really want Brady to keep winning? Wouldn’t letting other franchises win be of a more financial benefit? Everyones tired of seeing him win. Just curious on your thoughts, lmk!

Can't think of any reason why the NFL would want the best player of all time to keep winning. You know, the guy that generates the most media attention and jersey sales ever. Curious.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Totally inexcusable...

It’s never a tossup when you grab the jersey either…idk how but they must’ve missed the jersey pull in all 3 cases lol Davis did an ok job faking that they tangled feet but if the ref was actually paying attention there’s no way that’s not dpi

1 minute ago, MPT said:

Can't think of any reason why the NFL would want the best player of all time to keep winning. You know, the guy that generates the most media attention and jersey sales ever. Curious.

They’ve gotta get TB and NE those buy weeks 

9 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It's also pretty clearly why Diggs seemed to have a weird stumble from the other angle...It wasn't a stumble...He was yanked...

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Totally inexcusable...

I would say this was just the refs trying to let them play down the stretch and they made the wrong decision but the bucs were holding all day

20 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Pittsburgh game a female ref calls a pi from halfway across the field when the ref right there let it go. No ref on the field sees this? Ridiculous, it was overlooked on purpose…

Imagine this identical play unfolding, but with the players being reversed.

I.E., a Bill defending a Buccaneer.

What are the odds it's still NOT CALLED?  

You just know that flag would have flown!

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Man the Buffalo media had some real chicken ***** questions after the game… made McD look like a hero. Nothing about his cowardly 4th down calls….

That's how WNY sports media is; it's why Jerry Sullivan is singled out as some type of villain---he's one of the few guys operates big league style and doesn't mind asking embarrassing questions.

Mike Harrington will do it too.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Imagine this identical play unfolding, but with the players being reversed.

I.E., a Bill defending a Buccaneer.

What are the odds it's still NOT CALLED?  

You just know that flag would have flown!

That's how WNY sports media is; it's why Jerry Sullivan is singled out as some type of villain---he's one of the few guys operates big league style and doesn't mind asking embarrassing questions.

Mike Harrington will do it too.

It was pretty much the same level as that rams saints playoff game a few years ago imo…just wasn’t a playoff game so it won’t get the same exposure. Huge mismatch with Davis on diggs and he lost the battle and had to try to take diggs to the ground to prevent the td 

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Man the Buffalo media had some real chicken ***** questions after the game… made McD look like a hero. Nothing about his cowardly 4th down calls….

Yea I didn’t see the postgame but the refs may have bailed him out…that punt was still a terrible decision despite them still having a shot to win 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Chicken little decision… the fake was too. Dude was scared. 

Explain how the fake is him coaching scared?

I get wanting to have Josh on the field, believe me, but he made an aggressive decision by running a fake punt. It’s still an attempt to convert on 4th down. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.