Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Groin said:

The only way to avoid the pitfalls of sucky NFL refereeing is to dominate your opponent.  Our team did absolutely nothing in the first half of this game.

McD can burst an artery over this for all I care, but when the team has done it's job then practically nobody talks about the refereeing that we all know is terrible.

We went toe to toe with the defending superbowl champs on the road...they dominated us first half we dominated them 2nd half....unexcusable for how the refs called the end of the game...100% decided the outcome of the game....Bills won that game and was purposely robbed by refs

This really was some home cooking.

Game on the line and they let diggs get horribly mugged, marginal (frankly opi) in ot w Evans and it's flagged up quick.

We have hole like swiss cheese, but the way games get called is just too obvious to always be mess ups by the refs

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, yall said:

They definitely had a good comeback. I counted two or maybe three missed pass interference calls against Diggs. 

But not enough pressure on Brady. And I watched Edmunds tonight and he played like crap.

Agree… however, great sack in crunch time there on the Bucs’ last regulation drive.

• Agree 2

Like most everyone here, I am not happy with the refs for the PI non call on Diggs and the call on Wallace.   Just not consistent at all. 

i am even more unhappy with the decision to kick a FG to tie.  We need 2 yards for a first down, 5 yards for a TD. Allen is playing possessed.  Have him roll out and decide on run or pass.  

The decision comes down to beating Tom Brady in OT or gaining 5 more yards?  Does he feel bad about going for it versus the Titans?  

I didn’t like the punt at midfield at the end of the 3rd but we prevailed in that decision. Worse than that is the first half.  We were once again not ready to play.  Thankfully we adjusted at halftime and finally started making plays. 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

You're not getting any calls against Brady's team. 

The refs will give you a shot but you've got to be perfect and overcome some missed calls when you're on offense.

Once Brady gets the ball with the game on the line he is scoring, one way or another

Because he always - ALWAYS gets the phantom PI on game winning drives. It's just a joke at this point

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Complain all you want about officiating, coaching, whatever.  It doesn't change anything.  We finally have good coaching and good FO management.  Take a step back and look at the big picture.  F'ing Whaley isn't in charge anymore and we should appreciate the F out of that.  Everyone needs to take a PILL and relax.  Geez!  Have you completely forgotten the last almost 20 years of ineptitude?  We have it so good right now.  Shut the F up and enjoy the ride you crybabies!  

This is the just happy to be here attitude that will never get you to the ultimate goal.

I reject everything about your post because it's a loser mentality

Just now, jlgarsh said:

If McDermott didn't punt like a coward on 4th and 2 the Bills could have run their full offense to take the lead instead of having to go for the tie at the end

Assuming we'd made it.

I definitely was shouting "go for it" but it actually played out as McD had hoped. If anyone told me "punt here and you'll likely go to OT" I would've taken that in a second.

2 hours ago, Governor said:

I love how folks are fixated on a few bad calls but not the huge TD pass to win the game. Lol.

because they would’ve have had the opportunity to make that play if the refs gave us a call

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

After today: we're stuck with Dawkins and Williams for contract reasons for at least one more year.

But everybody else on the line has got to go. Spencer Brown has been forced into action too soon so he may have a future. Everyone else has been horrid.

We need so much help. MLB, RB, slot, WR, safety, corner, and a whole new line.

Buffalo needs a few pieces….

JA is the real deal. 

This team needs a legit DT and a true run stuffing ILB.

Grab a couple studs for interior OL and C…. Need a legit RB too.

Fans need to realize once we have more than 2-3 legit players and have 3-4 on each side of the ball, then we can get excited. Right now there’s just too many average players. We need a majority of good players and about 5 great players.

Theres a few young guys to potentially be hopeful for but fans need to be realistic.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.