Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

8 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Better talent can keep games out of reach of the refs. Bills still lack too much talent to be a good team.

Horse *****.  Tampa has better talent and it didn't keep the game out of reach of Buffalo.  One call the other way and Bills win in regulation.

• Agree 2

They designed a play to make Edmunds make a decision whether or not to leave the middle of the field and knew he wouldn’t have the speed to react. Simple as that. He’s got a mush brain. 

He also doesn’t have good closing speed.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

I hate to blame refs, but when it comes to the Diggs play at the end of the fourth and the Evans play in OT, you either call both or dont call both.   The inconsistency was glaring and the officiating as a whole this season has been atrocious.  I feel like the NFL wants a NE/Tampa super bowl and will stop at nothing to get it.

I appreciate the effort and new found drive in the Bills during the second half.    I hope that they can carry that over and treat the rest of the games in the season like a playoff game

What about the clear as day hold on Diggs with his White Shirt clearly being pulled against a green field  right in the Middle of the field. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

You're not getting any calls against Brady's team. 

The refs will give you a shot but you've got to be perfect and overcome some missed calls when you're on offense.

Once Brady gets the ball with the game on the line he is scoring, one way or another

This is why we should have just gone for it on 4th down, because once Brady got the ball he was going to win anyway...better to go down swinging rather than surrendering...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.