Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

The refs sucked the whole game.  The first hold on Poyer/Hyde was a bad call.  Yet when a guy is pulling on Diggs jersey nobody notices.  

The game should have ended in regulation when we earned 1st and goal at the 1 yard line.  Instead, a field goal, which was the right decision.

I don't like the plays we ran in OT.  But the game should have been over by then.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

What this Season is showing me. Is that we smartly paid our Franchise QB. This season from Allen should shut everyone up. He is still elite. 

McD’s seat needs to start heating up. He has regressed big time this year. 

Singletary is your RB1 stop ***** around. 

Fix the OL and window is fully open. 

the Bills win in spite of their HC. He is a shell. I would be fine moving in from him. 

I 100 percent agree with you on Allen but i disagree with you on McD. 

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

The point is he's not Mike Adams or a bigger WR, he should try to set up the DB and get open with his god given ability. At least I would rather the DB win the battle instead of throwing a 50/50 ball. 

I absolutely agree, I’ve just seen him throw his hands up a lot when the play is barely over. He also ran some really sloppy/lazy routes this game. I’m not saying Diggs isn’t a good player, but he hasn’t been good the past few weeks. I’m not running an end zone fade to him either, so I do get your point. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

What this Season is showing me. Is that we smartly paid our Franchise QB. This season from Allen should shut everyone up. He is still elite. 

McD’s seat needs to start heating up. He has regressed big time this year. 

Singletary is your RB1 stop ***** around. 

Fix the OL and window is fully open. 

the Bills win in spite of their HC. He is a shell. I would be fine moving in from him. 

You’re not seeing the other aging players on the roster. It’s needs a complete overhaul. We can’t fix it in 1 draft.

I hate to blame refs, but when it comes to the Diggs play at the end of the fourth and the Evans play in OT, you either call both or dont call both.   The inconsistency was glaring and the officiating as a whole this season has been atrocious.  I feel like the NFL wants a NE/Tampa super bowl and will stop at nothing to get it.

I appreciate the effort and new found drive in the Bills during the second half.    I hope that they can carry that over and treat the rest of the games in the season like a playoff game

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

This season has been gut-wrenching - the opposite of the run we went on in '20.

2 in a row, just like that.  A chance to win from inside the 10.

There is no choice:  this team HAS to win out now.

Seriously. Why care about something like this? I wouldn’t go, but I could careless if others decide to do so. 

Remarkable comeback and one I didn't think they had it them, but undone by a lousy call on 3rd down at end of regulation and terrible 2nd and 3rd down calls in OT. The middle of the field was working to gain 5-6 yards and they went with out routes short of what was needed. Glad to see the heart, sad to see it still ended up as an L.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

You're literally wishing for someone to have a heart attack.?

Really disgusting man.

It's a football game, grow up.

Tom Brady is the lousiest @#$^#$%@$^%$R*^ ever. I am sick and tired of the refs getting paid off by him. And the announcers ball washing him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.