Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

I think I might be on the Edmunds sucks train now.  He always seems to be out of position or trailing.  Yes, it was one play but it kind of shines a lot on all of the complaints leveled at him.  Got to feel bad for Allen.  Dude put left it all on the field.  Also, why did it take so long for the coaching staff to figure out that maybe Josh should be unleashed?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Stop this bull crap.  He had him low and someone had to get him high.  And they did stop him but the refs stole it.  I don’t usually blame the refs but the refs flat out stole this game from us.

He’s an NFL LB with a clean hit on Fournette and didn’t make the play……he screwed us on that play.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, yall said:

They definitely had a good comeback. I counted two or maybe three missed pass interference calls against Diggs. 

But not enough pressure on Brady. And I watched Edmunds tonight and he played like crap.

Diggs was letting that affect him though - a couple times he stopped running/fighting while the ball wwas in the air looking around at the refs for a flag - you've just got to fight through it and not expect a flag

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

if McD does not blast the refs after this game he is an utterly weak scared coward.  

That's a terrible idea.

Odds are he's going to seize on how hard they came back at the end there and try and use that as fuel for the team as we end the regular season, and that's the smart thing to do.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, yall said:

They definitely had a good comeback. I counted two or maybe three missed pass interference calls against Diggs. 

But not enough pressure on Brady. And I watched Edmunds tonight and he played like crap.

The Milano sack in the 4th is partly because Edmunds dropped back and absolutely smothered the outlet. He bounced off Fournette, but he had the most tackles on the team and was pretty good in coverage. Being outrun by Perriman who had a full head of steam and having no cover over top was interesting. The bad PI call was a bigger impact than anything. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.