Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, 716er said:

If Diggs pays attention to the ball instead of looking at the ref after he got tugged it would have been a TD

Agree but yet again the refs call it one way only.  I don't give a crap if the refs call ticky tack crap on us as long as they call it both ways.  They don't.  They will call some stupid crap on Tompa that won't matter to make it look even.

1 minute ago, KellyToTasker said:

Which is what they do (argue the calls). Really, because the refs screw them all the time. Doesn’t make it right, but happens all the time.....They’re tired of it. 

Anyone thinking the refs are the root of Buffalo's problems is really out of touch with reality.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

I am ready to fire Daboll. No RB runs in an entire half, should be grounds for firing the coach.

Just insane. I can't ever recall seeing a game with no attempts by an offense in a full 1st half. 

Edited by Real McNasty

Just now, Mango said:

I think the Bills going 3-2 with wins against NE and NYJ seals a playoff spot. 

But this team looks checked out. 

They could lose to NE and still get in with 10 wins with a relatively small amount of help…def not good enough to compete with a good team right now anyway so how much does it really matter…but I bet they make it still 

Brady never had amazing OLines,  they looked amazing cuz he made them look amazing.   Pats could pick up scrub players and plug holes.   these guys protecting Brady now are a bunch of no names.   they arent high draft picks.     heres the thing tho.   they play as hard as they can for Brady. 

i dont see that with our O Line and Josh.  not saying this is on Josh,  something is wrong tho.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1