Excluding Truman Edmunds, which Buffalo Bill will make the biggest mistake affecting the game on Sunday?

BringBackFergy

I'm gonna say that McKittrick is activated (which he should have been for every game this season, but we have a stubborn head coach who put "making a statement," ahead of winning .. but that's a different topic) and contributes not only to a better return game, but also to the offense with various sweep-type plays that will utilize the speed the team has missed since Sean McDermott threw his little hissy fit and inexplicably benched a consistent positive contributor to the team.

Amen

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I'm gonna say that McKittrick is activated (which he should have been for every game this season, but we have a stubborn head coach who put "making a statement," ahead of winning .. but that's a different topic) and contributes not only to a better return game, but also to the offense with various sweep-type plays that will utilize the speed the team has missed since Sean McDermott threw his little hissy fit and inexplicably benched a consistent positive contributor to the team.

Amen

Let's just call it a Christmas miracle. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Since we have no Truman Edmunds on the team I am not sure who you are referring to.

Have we reached a point we can't even spell people's names right??

Ugh

Well, maybe if Theodore plays better we will put the respect on his name by spelling it right. Same goes for Kody Fore. John Feliznavid. Millhouse Morris. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Amen

So McKittrick will make the biggest mistake by being activated and playing or McDermott will make the biggest mistake affecting the outcome by activating McKittrick, because if you say McDermott made the biggest mistake by benching him as opposed to his throwing a red challenge flag on a play we knew would never get overruled, because benching McKittrick and throwing a red flag are pretty big blunders, but having McKittrick play may come back to bite us in the ass given his Crisco coated hands. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Since we have no Truman Edmunds on the team I am not sure who you are referring to.

Have we reached a point we can't even spell people's names right??

Ugh

As someone with nearly 20K posts who must be very familiar with the board, when you saw who the OP was did you not think that was the point?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1