Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Buccaneers

BillsFan619

With the Bucs having a really good offense, we’re most likely going to have to have a really good offensive day to win. While we won’t need to be perfect, we’ll need to be consistent. We can’t have many Drive killing drops like we’ve had in some of our losses.

Not every WR needs to dominate in this game, they just need to be consistent. They need to keep the chains moving and keep the momentum in our favor. The one WR I’m picking to dominate and put us over the top is Diggs. He’s done it once or twice this year already, no reason he can’t do it again against the Bucs passing defense.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Our team has absolutely sucked ever since you started this God forsaken, weekly thread topic. I suggest you put it to bed. 

Thank you,

Management

Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry that you don’t like the weekly thread topic.

It’s nice to hear what other bills fans think about what matchups could be key to the game or which player they think could have a big impact in the game.

Not that my thread topic matters one bit to how they play, but to your point, the first time I started doing this thread was against WFT. That was one of our best games of the year. 43-21 Bills.

Edited by BillsFan619

I'll say Knox.  He has to have a bounce-back game.

If we are going to have a shot, we need to get the passing game flying high with all the receivers getting involved.

Diggs for sure, but he'll need help from Knox, Beasley, and everyone else.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Offensively..Knox the secondary of the Bucs is atrocious and TEs have been eating the Bucs alive this year 

Defensively…Star he has to hold up or fournette and Jones will allow no 12 to play keep away from Josh  

Look at TOP…Jags, Colts, NE, second half of the Titans game..all huge against the Bills shortening the games limiting Josh’s chances  

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

Fournette. If he has a huge game it means a L if he is bottled up and doesn’t the bills have a shot. Byproducts of a lot of other things, but fact none the less. 

2 minutes ago, MPL said:

Well, Star has officially been ruled out for Sunday, sooooo... 

again? What now? Covid toe?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.