Zach Cunningham released (Update : Claimed by the Titans)

billvernsays

15 hours ago, billvernsays said:

Because players like this aren’t available, on waivers, for this cost, this late in the season. 

I hope I’m wrong and this is a non issue but IMO this was a guy that could’ve helped us on multiple packages during the stretch run and postseason. 

Of course he's a guy who could've helped us. I'll go a step further,  I think he would've been a better all around player than Edmunds. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Eh, the Titans are on the downswing and will miss the playoffs.  Their offense goes with Henry and with the pounding he's taken, it was inevitable that he would get injured.  I doubt he's ever fully healthy again and if so, there goes the team.  And the Bills have gotten further in the playoffs than them. 

The Colts are good.  But they too are dependent on their RB.  They'll only go so far because Wentz is a caretaker QB at best now.  And the Bills beat them when it counted in the playoffs.  Hopefully they hand the Cheaters a loss next weekend, though.

As for being overrated, those got the Bills to the playoffs their first season together when everyone thought the team was taking, and the team has made the playoffs 3 of the past 4 years.  They also obviously found a great QB.  They were on track to easily make them this year (I still think they will) until COVID threw a wrench intp things, which is on the players.

Titans went to the AFC Championship game in 2019

On 12/8/2021 at 12:13 PM, GunnerBill said:

You need to cover to play in McDermott's scheme.

with no long term commitment - I’d be totally ok with him as a package player. He wouldn’t walk in full time day 1 anyway. Let him play short yardage through the stretch and release him 

6 hours ago, NoSaint said:

with no long term commitment - I’d be totally ok with him as a package player. He wouldn’t walk in full time day 1 anyway. Let him play short yardage through the stretch and release him 

It’s over, he got claimed by a front office who knows what they’re doing (Titans) just annoying that we didn’t attempt. I don’t see the potential downside. 

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Eh, the Titans are on the downswing and will miss the playoffs.  Their offense goes with Henry and with the pounding he's taken, it was inevitable that he would get injured.  I doubt he's ever fully healthy again and if so, there goes the team.  And the Bills have gotten further in the playoffs than them. 

The Colts are good.  But they too are dependent on their RB.  They'll only go so far because Wentz is a caretaker QB at best now.  And the Bills beat them when it counted in the playoffs.  Hopefully they hand the Cheaters a loss next weekend, though.

As for being overrated, those got the Bills to the playoffs their first season together when everyone thought the team was taking, and the team has made the playoffs 3 of the past 4 years.  They also obviously found a great QB.  They were on track to easily make them this year (I still think they will) until COVID threw a wrench intp things, which is on the players.

What a ######.  TN has been more injured than any team and they still keep winning.  They got Julio back today, Brown next week and now Henry is due to come back week 17.  Their defense got 5 guys back today and they pitched a shut out on a team we lost to.  TN faces NE in playoffs they destroy them.  their back ups put 270 yards on the pats on the ground.  wake up bro.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.