Patriots post game lockerroom video

FilthyBeast

7 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I absolutely hate that team.

Sadly we came up short, they have the bragging rights but we can right the ship over the next several weeks.  Don't let the loser mentality some of these posters on this board have right now, sour the rest of your year.  Week to week, we'll see how we measure up against the Bucs and the Pats over the next several weeks.  It's put up or shut up time.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Congrats on the big win. Beating Allen and the Bills is going to be your Super Bowl for the next 15 years. Enjoy it. Embrace it.

What big win? They played HS football and bet a pro team. As I said the Bills don’t need that for motivation… they got beat by a simple game plan. 

11 hours ago, Locomark said:

Hey one coach played to his team’s offensive strengths and won and the other coach didn’t play to his team’s offensive strengths and got beat. McD coaches like a chicken$hI@ again. His presser saying not to give Belicheat credit was a little bit of professional jealousy for being outcoached. We should have put that team away easily if we passed more. 

How much more should they have passed?  They called something like 35 pass plays and 22 runs in a windstorm. When you count the sacks and scrambles it wound up being 30 passes, 25 runs, and 2 sacks. 

The notion around here that the run/pass balance was out of whack is a complete fabrication.

• Agree 1

I was at the game and honestly, I got over this loss faster than any all season. Buffalo deserved to lose and were given the one TD on a platter. They coached to lose and deserved to do just that. Missing the playoffs will hurt for sure so I hope they build the oline and get back to the 2020 passing attack.

20 hours ago, mattynh said:

If NE loses to the Colts, its game on Dec 26.....regardless of if the Bills win or lose vs the Bucs.  

If buffalo wins the next 2 - the division lead would be in play.  If buffalo wins 1 of next 2, they would need NE to drop either the jax game or miami game (and assume buffalo can win out against ATL and NYJ)... which while unlikely, its certainly possible NE lose to miami. 

40 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Sad state our Buffalo Bills are in. We had one successful year, now back to Buffalo Billsy football. Why can’t we have nice things? 

Playoffs in 3/4 years and currently in a wildcard spot. 

9 minutes ago, Governor said:

You trust that Miami will get hot at the end?

We’ll be lucky to win 2 more games.

I mean... there are 3 very winnable games all at home against carolina sans CMC, atlanta, and the jets.  That alone puts them at 10-7 and likely in a wildcard spot.  It's possible they miss at 10-7, but teams will fade and they all play each other.  

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, dneveu said:

If buffalo wins the next 2 - the division lead would be in play.  If buffalo wins 1 of next 2, they would need NE to drop either the jax game or miami game (and assume buffalo can win out against ATL and NYJ)... which while unlikely, its certainly possible NE lose to miami. 

Playoffs in 3/4 years and currently in a wildcard spot. 

I mean... there are 3 very winnable games all at home against carolina sans CMC, atlanta, and the jets.  That alone puts them at 10-7 and likely in a wildcard spot.  It's possible they miss at 10-7, but teams will fade and they all play each other.  

What is the scenario where we miss at 10-7?

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

What big win? They played HS football and bet a pro team. As I said the Bills don’t need that for motivation… they got beat by a simple game plan. 

The Pats used this game plan numerous times over the years to clown Buffalo while Brady was there.

They’ve never had a problem running the ball on us whenever they choose to. 

21 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Was watching NFL Live just now, and I'm convinced more than ever that an upgrade at RB is pretty important. I still think bolstering both lines is huge, but our RB's took bad angles, made bad cuts in the backfield, and missed some huge opportunities. 

It was pointed out that it's hard to develop good vision if you aren't getting the reps in game or in practice, but they're still NFL RB's & need to make better decisions.

We've known this for 3 years. Problem is we keep picking crappy ones. Josh is literally a OL/RB away from be unstoppable. 

42 minutes ago, Governor said:

What is the scenario where we miss at 10-7?

Indy wins 3/4 (beats NE) and say loses to LV - 10-7

LV loses to KC but wins out against Cleveland, Denver, Indy, and Chargers - 10-7

Browns lose out to balt LV GB Pitt Cincy 6-11

Denver - win vs det Lose to cincy, lv, chargers, chiefs - 7-10

Chiefs - win vs  KC chargers steelers bengals broncos - 13-4

Steelers - W vs Browns, L vs balt, tenn, KC, minn - 7-9-1

Baltimore - W vs browns, packers, rams, steelers, bengals - 13-4

Cincy - W vs 49ers, broncos, Browns - L vs chiefs and ravens - 10-7

LAC - W vs broncos texans giants, L vs chiefs and raiders - 10-7

Tenn - W vs jags, steelers, 49ers, dolphins texans - 13-4

Division winners would be NE, Balt, Tenn, KC.  3 spots remaining would go to any of - Indy, LAC, LV, Cincy, Buffalo.  

H2H sweep is out as i doubt any of those teams played all 4 of the others so it'd go to AFC record ( in this scenario): 

Indy - 8-4

LAC - 7-5

LV - 8-4

Cincy - 7-5

Buffalo (assuming losses to TB and NE) - 6-6

But if cleveland beats vegas they'd be out at 9-6.  If Denver beats the chargers they would be out.  etc.  This requires a couple teams to lose all their games or most (Den, Cle, Pitt), as well as indy beating NE and Arizona, KC to lose to LV etc.  Cleveland could jump in and the similar scenario would play out where someone like cincy would need to lose a bunch of games.  

There are a ton of scenarios in play here - but the current likelihood is chaos and some 9-8 or 9-7-1 team sneaking in.  

Edited by dneveu

4 hours ago, dneveu said:

If buffalo wins the next 2 - the division lead would be in play.

If Buffalo loses to TB and then wins against Carolina and the Pats lose to INDY.  Then with 3 games left their records will be

Bills 8-6

Pats 9-5

The next game would be Bills at Pats, if the Bills win on Dec 26 they would have equal records 9-6.  The Bills would have to finish with 2 home games against the Falcons and Jets to win the division since the Bills hold the division tie breaker. 

Also, if the Bills win out, they win the division.  They still today control their own destiny.

4 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I was at the game and honestly, I got over this loss faster than any all season. Buffalo deserved to lose and were given the one TD on a platter. They coached to lose and deserved to do just that. Missing the playoffs will hurt for sure so I hope they build the oline and get back to the 2020 passing attack.

The Bills will make the playoffs IMO. The Bills were also gifted their one FG on a very questionable personal foul..  

• Agree 1

On 12/7/2021 at 4:23 PM, BigDingus said:

Was watching NFL Live just now, and I'm convinced more than ever that an upgrade at RB is pretty important. I still think bolstering both lines is huge, but our RB's took bad angles, made bad cuts in the backfield, and missed some huge opportunities. 

It was pointed out that it's hard to develop good vision if you aren't getting the reps in game or in practice, but they're still NFL RB's & need to make better decisions.

The  players at RB for the Patriots are a 3rd round pick (Harris), 4th round pick (Stevenson) and a UFA Brandon Bolden.

Players in the same caliber as what the Bills have.  The difference is NE is a tremendous offensive line.  

Running back is a very disposable position IMO

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, beerme1 said:

N

Sorry maybe your a Josh McDaniel fan I'm not afraid to call out imbeciles. I love the power run g lead but Josh gets fixated on plays and goes extreme. He also can not run the TE offense. The former dIII John Carroll coaches need to go. 

9 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

D

Ill admit I love the power run game Josh gets falls in love and does the same thing over and over and over. I would trade OC 

Edited by MacAttack

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.