Patriots post game lockerroom video

FilthyBeast

33 minutes ago, MacAttack said:

Bill is goat coach. Ive said this forever but moron Josh needs to go.  He almost blew the game can't run a two TE offense. See lack of te production. Mac is the Rookie of the Year and the best QB from his class. I've said this long before dumb construction draft wannabes. Josh is going to ruin this offense and doesn't know how to call plays. 

What’s the matter?  Patriots message board not accepting new members, so you figured you’d troll here?

1 hour ago, MacAttack said:

Bill is goat coach. Ive said this forever but moron Josh needs to go.  He almost blew the game can't run a two TE offense. See lack of te production. Mac is the Rookie of the Year and the best QB from his class. I've said this long before dumb construction draft wannabes. Josh is going to ruin this offense and doesn't know how to call plays. 

Dude, if you're going to post here you really need to cowboy up and start typing "McDaniel".

Reading the phrase "moron josh" makes me want to punch you in the face and I'm the nicest person here.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Simon said:

Dude, if you're going to post here you really need to cowboy up and start typing "McDaniel".

Reading the phrase "moron josh" makes me want to punch you in the face and I'm the nicest person here.

Ya i was so confused reading that.

I thought he was talking about our Josh at first lol

2 hours ago, Simon said:

McDaniels loves doing the same things over and over and over. Falls in love and is obsessed with some plays. He has to go so Mac can flourish. He has no idea what he is doing or how to use TE. 

8 minutes ago, MacAttack said:

McDaniels loves doing the same things over and over and over. Falls in love and is obsessed with some plays. He has to go so Mac can flourish. He has no idea what he is doing or how to use TE. 

image.thumb.png.b925557ce59dd832bda315485e70af2c.png

• Thank you (+1) 2

I take it as this. THIS WEEK is the most important week of the season so far. We play in elements favorable to our strengths. We play a QB who owned us for 20 years. If every player watched this video, their veins should be pumping and they should come to work today on fire. Ready to NOT ACCEPT another defeat. They all need to own up to it, take care of their bodies and do everything in their power to get themselves READY TO FIGHT.  

With this win, it will boil down to going into NE and TAKING BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY THEIRS!  The time for up and down play, taking a play off, not concentrating, thinking you can win without putting in the work. Those day are over. If it was me, I'd be grinding all week. Working my ass off and studying and figuring out how to get to Brady and how to take advantage of TB's weak secondary. And when they step on the field, they need to know IT'S OVER if they come out of there without a win.

5 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Two FAKE late game injuries, slowed down our offensive attack. ..Shades of Superbowl XXV...

Whaaat? First Phillips was out the rest of the game they thought he had a torn ACL.. fact they even mentioned they were doing ACL tests on him during the broadcast. Oh and FYI he was the guy covering Knox all night and doing a decent job since Dugger was in COVID protocol.

the other so called “fake” injury was Judon. That right there should tell you sit down. Your not faking an injury with your best Pass rusher forcing him out for a play. What probably happened was a cramp. 

Also get your shades right.. it was the AFC Game against the Colts that McGinest did it, and that was before they made them sit out a play. 

4 hours ago, Success said:

During the drought, Pats fans would disdainfully say that the Bills/Pats match-ups were our "Super Bowl," and that the season didn't start for them until January.

Well, well, well....

That’s a normal celebration after a win.. see it every week after they win.. nothing unusual there at all..  besides if the Bills need that after losing at home for motivation.. they already lost.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

That’s a normal celebration after a win.. see it every week after they win.. nothing unusual there at all..  besides if the Bills need that after losing at home for motivation.. they already lost.

Congrats on the big win. Beating Allen and the Bills is going to be your Super Bowl for the next 15 years. Enjoy it. Embrace it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MacAttack said:

Not sure how to say this without getting thrown off the board.

So be it. Go ***** Yourself.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BigDingus said:

"That's why we practice in this s***" - Belichick

Can't deny it worked. Good coach, good game plan, did what they set out to do.

I'm actually not that upset, think the season is still salvageable, and falling short in awful weather just happens. 

Hey one coach played to his team’s offensive strengths and won and the other coach didn’t play to his team’s offensive strengths and got beat. McD coaches like a chicken$hI@ again. His presser saying not to give Belicheat credit was a little bit of professional jealousy for being outcoached. We should have put that team away easily if we passed more. 

8 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

They just won the division. If they started a champagne celebration I wouldn’t have been upset. 

Not quite…if they didn’t have a division loss already I’d agree with you.  If we split with them were almost guaranteed the tiebreaker and we just need to be within a game going into that final matchup 

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Whaaat? First Phillips was out the rest of the game they thought he had a torn ACL.. fact they even mentioned they were doing ACL tests on him during the broadcast. Oh and FYI he was the guy covering Knox all night and doing a decent job since Dugger was in COVID protocol.

the other so called “fake” injury was Judon. That right there should tell you sit down. Your not faking an injury with your best Pass rusher forcing him out for a play. What probably happened was a cramp. 

Also get your shades right.. it was the AFC Game against the Colts that McGinest did it, and that was before they made them sit out a play. 

Not sure why the pats want to slow down our offense…our red zone offense does a perfect job stopping itself 😂 I’m sure bill was sweatin when we started to move the ball through the air even into the wind but he trusted his defense and was proven right 

9 hours ago, RochesterLifer said:

I don't have a problem with this at all. If anything, it shows that the Pats are savoring the victory because they respect us. If the Bills need any extra emotion for 12/26, all they need do is look in the mirror and think about execution.

Yes look in the mirror … wake up call number 5. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sorry if already posted but I'd say the Bills should use this as bulletin board material going forward but it probably wouldn't matter anyway.

Just sad and pathetic watching these type of things over and over again especially on the Bills 'home' field:

I absolutely hate that team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

My god, bills fans are such douches. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but you probably did.

We take losing like someone took away our toy. Seasons over, take your ball and go home if you don't want to continue rooting for the team. Instead the forum is full of "I told ya so's" and "I just hope we can even win a game" cliches. Some people just can't wait to give up.

We are douches because we see a team that is weak mentally and physically and doubt they can win a tough game? We lost our best player on the defense in Tre White and the first game he's out we lose a game where they throw the ball 3 times.

People need an outlet to express their frustration with other pissed off fans that share the same emotions.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.