Patriots post game lockerroom video

FilthyBeast

37 minutes ago, dneveu said:

NE got a free first down on a 4th down QB sneak that appeared to not gain any yards.

Be honest I couldn’t tell you where Mac Jones landed. You could be right or wrong… there wasn’t a camera angle show anything.  Unlike Allen leaping and trying for the 1st (which he should) and getting lightly tapped out of bounds. 

49 minutes ago, dneveu said:

NE got a free first down on a 4th down QB sneak that appeared to not gain any yards.

I like listening to the commentators wonder why the NFL doesn't put chips in the balls for easy spotting...

This league takes so long to progress with technology. 

They want these technological palaces to play the game in, but insist on continuing to use the chain gang and note cards to check for first downs....

13 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Be honest I couldn’t tell you where Mac Jones landed. You could be right or wrong… there wasn’t a camera angle show anything.  Unlike Allen leaping and trying for the 1st (which he should) and getting lightly tapped out of bounds. 

To your point on the contact with Allen. The defender, #41(don't know his name), Plants his foot out of bounds before initiating contact with Allen. Regardless of how gently you perceived him hitting Allen he hit him out of bounds it's pretty cut and dry. 

On 12/7/2021 at 11:20 PM, PatsFanNH said:

That’s a normal celebration after a win.. see it every week after they win.. nothing unusual there at all..  besides if the Bills need that after losing at home for motivation.. they already lost.

My post was more about how obnoxious Pats fans were about the Bills during the drought.  

I'd always hear 'This is the Bills Super Bowl' before Pats/Bills game.  Then, if they saw Bills fans get excited about a regular season win, they'd say some jaded thing like "I don't even pay attention until January."

Like I'm supposed to envy a fanbase that doesn't get excited about regular season wins.....

On 12/7/2021 at 4:23 PM, BigDingus said:

Was watching NFL Live just now, and I'm convinced more than ever that an upgrade at RB is pretty important. I still think bolstering both lines is huge, but our RB's took bad angles, made bad cuts in the backfield, and missed some huge opportunities. 

It was pointed out that it's hard to develop good vision if you aren't getting the reps in game or in practice, but they're still NFL RB's & need to make better decisions.

Even my wife pointed out how Moss heads INTO contact versus trying to escape to green. 

1 hour ago, Success said:

My post was more about how obnoxious Pats fans were about the Bills during the drought.  

I'd always hear 'This is the Bills Super Bowl' before Pats/Bills game.  Then, if they saw Bills fans get excited about a regular season win, they'd say some jaded thing like "I don't even pay attention until January."

Like I'm supposed to envy a fanbase that doesn't get excited about regular season wins.....

They were idiots! Of course they were excited especially if they were a nail biter like Monday night.   Sadly my teams fan base is filled with well overly privileged fans who don’t remember the early 90’s or the late 80’s.

On 12/7/2021 at 2:16 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I watched every team that beat us in their post game, it seems like it was a huge game for them. We are learning to play as a hunted team. Tom Brady has already said this is a huge game coming up. It's just different when teams get up to play you every single week.

Exactly. Teams are treating a game against the Bills like a playoff game, and celebrating it like a Superbowl win.

The Bills were clearly not ready for the increase in intensity that opponents are bringing them this year.

Hopefully, this is valuable experience for the future. You can't just get to the top. You have to consistently earn your spot there. Fight and claw your way back up.

It makes what the Patriots did over the last couple of decades that much more impressive. Every opponent they faces brought their all, and the Patriots still clawed out victory after victory. Bills aren't there yet, but they can get there.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Exactly. Teams are treating a game against the Bills like a playoff game, and celebrating it like a Superbowl win.

The Bills were clearly not ready for the increase in intensity that opponents are bringing them this year.

Hopefully, this is valuable experience for the future. You can't just get to the top. You have to consistently earn your spot there. Fight and claw your way back up.

It makes what the Patriots did over the last couple of decades that much more impressive. Every opponent they faces brought their all, and the Patriots still clawed out victory after victory. Bills aren't there yet, but they can get there.

I think if we looked at those early seasons, we'd probably see a similar process of the Pats developing and learning how to expect the opponent's best week after week.  

It's easy to forget now, but they missed the playoffs after the Rams SB, and it was kind of thought that the SB win might have been flukey.  By the time 2007 hit, they knew every team was going all out against them, and they had to be ready every single week. I think that's probably an adjustment for a team that hasn't experienced it.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

Seems we lack that "veteran leadership" in players AND coaches.  We need a few key people that have "been there".  

On 12/7/2021 at 4:08 PM, FilthyBeast said:

Sorry if already posted but I'd say the Bills should use this as bulletin board material going forward but it probably wouldn't matter anyway.

Just sad and pathetic watching these type of things over and over again especially on the Bills 'home' field:

Id say that you probably did not post this to say the Bills should use it as bulletin board material.  You instead probably posted it to stir up trouble on the forums.

21 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I thought that roughing call was weak, but there was one earlier that I thought should have been called and wasn't.  I also thought the delay of game was horse manure. I also thought the Pats got away with a clear Offside.  Im not really complaining about the refs as the reason we lost.  I'm just commenting that that's what I think of those calls/no calls.

Edited by Scott7975

On 12/7/2021 at 4:16 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I watched every team that beat us in their post game, it seems like it was a huge game for them. We are learning to play as a hunted team. Tom Brady has already said this is a huge game coming up. It's just different when teams get up to play you every single week.

it just dawned on me this is an ego game for Brady. He has to beat the bills that Belichick just beat with Mac jones.

43 minutes ago, P Riv said:

Seems we lack that "veteran leadership" in players AND coaches.  We need a few key people that have "been there".  

I don't agree. I think the team has good leadership. They just all need more experience, and they are getting it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.