Patriots post game lockerroom video

FilthyBeast

Was watching NFL Live just now, and I'm convinced more than ever that an upgrade at RB is pretty important. I still think bolstering both lines is huge, but our RB's took bad angles, made bad cuts in the backfield, and missed some huge opportunities. 

It was pointed out that it's hard to develop good vision if you aren't getting the reps in game or in practice, but they're still NFL RB's & need to make better decisions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

"That's why we practice in this s***" - Belichick

Can't deny it worked. Good coach, good game plan, did what they set out to do.

I'm actually not that upset, think the season is still salvageable, and falling short in awful weather just happens. 

Here's thing with that, and the question why are the Bills also not practicing in bad weather?

Seems all the coddling, yucking it up and dancing in a comfy indoor training facility for practice does little good when you know what your up against this time of year in Buffalo.

7 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

I don't have a problem with this at all. If anything, it shows that the Pats are savoring the victory because they respect us. If the Bills need any extra emotion for 12/26, all they need do is look in the mirror and think about execution.

I don't have a problem either but this video looks cut and edited quite a bit (i.e. they likely took out the parts of them talking trash and laughing at the Bills and their coaching staff for winning with such a simple gameplan)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sorry if already posted but I'd say the Bills should use this as bulletin board material going forward but it probably wouldn't matter anyway.

Just sad and pathetic watching these type of things over and over again especially on the Bills 'home' field:

Well, the Bills will get there chance to pay them back. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Atta boy. Keep hope alive. 

My god, bills fans are such douches. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but you probably did.

We take losing like someone took away our toy. Seasons over, take your ball and go home if you don't want to continue rooting for the team. Instead the forum is full of "I told ya so's" and "I just hope we can even win a game" cliches. Some people just can't wait to give up.

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

56 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sorry if already posted but I'd say the Bills should use this as bulletin board material going forward but it probably wouldn't matter anyway.

Just sad and pathetic watching these type of things over and over again especially on the Bills 'home' field:

Lol..... I'm sure people were clamoring to post this. Way to beat them to the punch. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Bill is goat coach. Ive said this forever but moron Josh needs to go.  He almost blew the game can't run a two TE offense. See lack of te production. Mac is the Rookie of the Year and the best QB from his class. I've said this long before dumb construction draft wannabes. Josh is going to ruin this offense and doesn't know how to call plays. 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.