Poyer and Hyde snap at Jerry Sullivan

IBTG81

They allowed 14 total points. The defense is NOT the problem. Our 1 dimensional (total lack of run game) offense is the problem. 

The fact that this administration has fielded this 1 dimensional offense, with zero ability to adapt is certainly not fair to the rest of the team, especially the defense as they are super bowl caliber. The defense should be frustrated as they definitely deserve better.

I dont blame the D either, Poyer and Hyde have been the heart and soul of this D for a long time.    A special team play gave the O a 13 yard field that led to our TD, other than than the offense really let this team down.   Not being able to convert short yardage killed this team this year.   Think the end of the Titans game and the fact we had first and goal from the 7 and couldnt get it done.

Edited by billsfan714

The offense had a terrible game, but if you think we played good defense, you’re simplifying the game of football. Being unable to stop the run allows the other team to control the clock. We had fewer opportunities on offense because we couldn’t get of the field. Our defense was actually historically awful last night, if you consider how many times the Pats threw. That doesn’t happen in the NFL. It doesn’t matter we held them to 14. I’ve seen college games where running teams score just 20 points without punting. Our offense was bad, but the Pats controlled the game because we couldn’t stop the run. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ticketssince61 said:

14 pts is a lot in a game where the conditions make it really hard to score. They allowed over 200 rushing yards and allowed the pats to move the ball and keep the Bills offense off of the field when we had the wind

So you're cool with going 1 for 4 in the red zone?

Well I guess they're satisfied with the performance then. Great, no wonder we're losing, must be the predominant opinion on the team I guess.

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Well I guess they're satisfied with the performance then. Great, no wonder we're losing, must be the predominant opinion on the team I guess.

Seeing this makes the loss worse for me.

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

If NaKeal Harry isn’t a Moron and touch that punt pats win 14-3. Also let’s face it the Bills were gifted the FG as well by that horrible personal foul call. (Pushing Allen out of bounds when he leaped in the air.)

That’s at least twice I’ve seen you complain about that call.  The player himself was already out of bounds when he shoved Allen, and I haven’t seen you mention the two times in the first half when the Pats committed textbook RTP penalties by landing with their full weight on Allen and got away with both. 

7 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The fact that the Pats only threw 3 times and we still allowed the points that we allowed was an embarrassment. 

Embarrassed to give up 1 TD and 2 FGs? Please, if Harris doesn't get that big run we give up 3 FGs. I'm not dogging just the D on this one, it was a complete team loss.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BRH said:
5 minutes ago, BRH said:

That’s at least twice I’ve seen you complain about that call.  The player himself was already out of bounds when he shoved Allen, and I haven’t seen you mention the two times in the first half when the Pats committed textbook RTP penalties by landing with their full weight on Allen and got away with both. 

First I wasn’t complaining here, I was showing how both sides can do the what if game.  Second Bryant was nowhere close being out of bounds and even Allen himself was acting like he was in bounds with the leap and stretch for the first down.  I have no idea what your seeing. As for ruffing the Passer I saw ONE that could have been landing with his weight on him but it’s a judgement call and it didn’t go your way.  

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Embarrassed to give up 1 TD and 2 FGs? Please, if Harris doesn't get that big run we give up 3 FGs. I'm not dogging just the D on this one, it was a complete team loss.

All losses should be considered that. Both teams have that what if game. (I’m still annoyed Harry was to dumb get away from the punt. Lol)  it was a sloppy game last night.. play ten times it probably goes 5-5. 

37 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

All losses should be considered that. Both teams have that what if game. (I’m still annoyed Harry was to dumb get away from the punt. Lol)  it was a sloppy game last night.. play ten times it probably goes 5-5. 

Play 10 times we lose to Belichick all 10 times. This team is soft and if they get that butthurt over a question, then that's all you need to know. The pats ran the same play all game and we lost. 

36 minutes ago, entropyrules said:

I liked Hyde saying "We'll remember that." maybe Jerry should go into witness protection

When Jerry asks next week if they are embarrassed when they lose 50-7 and Brady throws for 500 yards?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.