McDermott Era Should End!

Wizard

28 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

How's that career as a sports media pundit going?  Considering a podcast?  Maybe just a blog?  Hand mimeographed newsletter?

This is actually how modern “sportscasting”  works .. make ridiculous statements really loudly and if it comes true .. remind everyone for eternity how you called it right  and if it falls flat move on to the next outlandish claim

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think it's pretty clear McDermott should be fired after last night. Dump the tar and feathers on him and set him up for public ridicule. How do we not hang 60 on them last night?

I mean, granted we do not have any Pro Bowlers on that defense. And there isn't a Pro Bowl QB in this roster. But still, it's CLEAR McD's clapping game is severely inadequate for conditions like last night. Maybe he could clap more efficient in a dome?

I also firmly blame him and his defense (looking at you Leslie) for allowing the 14th best Wing spot in Buffalo to be over run by like, what? 9 Pat fans. Serious lack of gap integrity. 

He should be either shipped to the XFL or deported to Greenland IMMEDIATELY

GIT ER DONE BEANE

• Haha (+1) 1

Mcdermott criticism was fair.

He found his footing though in the loss to the Pats. He got angry and stopped coaching afraid. He shed the soft non-risk taking label and we found out what he had in him.  That game turned it around for him as a coach. The Tampa game was the game the Bills as a team became the real Bills. Those two loses made this team who they are now. A legit threat to win it all.

Edited by Evian
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3

23 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I wouldn't go that far but I can at least keep my dumb thoughts to myself. 

As bad as some of the clunkers are that I come up with, there's nearly as many I type out and then say "oh hell, I am not sending that!"

😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.