Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

Say what you want, but nothing the patriots did impressed me tonight. Such a winnable game.

My only hope is that we can make the playoffs and go on a run. The AFC is wide open this year.

This team does have some issues in the interior lines. Hopefully those can get addressed in the off season.  One thing that I seek solace in is that we have Josh Allen.

I’m through hoping!! I hoped they’d fix their woes after the Titans game. Josh is the only WARRIOR on that team 

Just now, JohnnyBuffalo said:

I think two big hogs on o line and this team is on a whole other level.   You control the ball and clock and score points.   Force the other team to chase you and become one dimensional.   Josh still running for his life out there WAY too often.   O line upgrades needed big time.   D line second.  I don’t see the Pats RBs as anything special…,they just had blocking for them.  

Could have been Wyatt Teller and Creed Humphrey... 

But still, we can improve significantly with two more stout interior o lineman.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

This was an execution loss.  The play calling was there, we simply didn’t execute. Knox played a terrible game, Beasley dropped two, sanders dropped one.  Running game was anemic, but our RBs were almost looking for first contact at the line. 

If bass hits the field goal (was 15 for 15 within 40 this year) in the 4th, it’s a one point game and we are in the red zone with two minutes left.

you can’t really judge this game as anything.  We played ok, just didn’t execute where it counted.

Reminded me of the first pats game last year.  But instead of a pats fumble, it’s a missed field goal.  It happens 

I agree, execution was the problem. We left so many plays out there my head is still spinning. 

Aside from the usual stupid time outs, and horrible challenges McD does.  I felt the team was ready to play. 

The oline is still terrible though...I really can't imagine how badly we could decimate teams with an actual respectable run game and working off play action. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.