Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

This was an execution loss.  The play calling was there, we simply didn’t execute. Knox played a terrible game, Beasley dropped two, sanders dropped one.  Running game was anemic, but our RBs were almost looking for first contact at the line. 

If bass hits the field goal (was 15 for 15 within 40 this year) in the 4th, it’s a one point game and we are in the red zone with two minutes left.

you can’t really judge this game as anything.  We played ok, just didn’t execute where it counted.

Reminded me of the first pats game last year.  But instead of a pats fumble, it’s a missed field goal.  It happens 

• Like (+1) 3

This one feels different based on how incredibly easy it would have been to win this game...

The D gives up that big run...The Pats really don't threaten much beyond that...And we can't score 15 despite moving the ball...Even in the air at times! That pass to Diggsy is money, and I know he has to turn and relocate, but you figure Diggs makes that play...He's made tougher...Then Bass misses the FG...I don't know...

After a while you gotta think it's just not meant to be this year...Good grief...An unrealistic amount of things had to go bad for the Bills in this game to lose it...Really...This one was so freaking winnable...Ugh...B-)

• Like (+1) 1

Again on ESPN SVP they are showing Knox pregame barely shirtless and enjoying the snow and wind and then he totally ***** the bed in the game. Knox needs to NOT be here next year. As well as Star who barely played tonight and has missed Tons of time this year and ALL of last year. Edmunds being his usual terrible self. This team needs a fairly big overhaul next year. I highly doubt Beane and McD are up for that. They will use bandaids and 2022 will be another wasted year. Forget 2021. 

• Eyeroll 1

I will also say this. I know I may get flack but Allen's throws to Knox and Diggs that were dropped killed us. That catch by Diggs would have been a tough one but damn it, you need to make big plays in big games. The ball couldn't have been thrown better to him and Knox on that 2nd quarter pass.

I'll also give goat horns to Bass. He has to put that in from 33, even with the conditions. He makes that we kick another FG at the end and they win.

Too many chances and nobody came up big in big situations.

I may be harsh with those thoughts but that's the way I see it. They had many opportunities to win this game and they didn't sack up. They folded.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

4 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Nobody made a 50/50 play when it mattered.

Allen made many plays. He was the only one. I'll give Diggs his sideline catch but that was also a fantastic throw. Literally no one on offense made an exceptional play other than Allen and several of his exceptional plays were dropped.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep took until this gameplan to say enjoy your next job in 2022. 

when Allen was drafted it was all about his arm and hands for the Orchard Park winds. And what happens we wait until the 4th QTR to get back to OUR offense. If he and McD didn’t coach like cowards for the first 3 QTRs that final drive wouldn’t have been needed. Once again they go and play ANOTHER teams game. Instead of playing ours. 

Mine was a couple weeks ago. There is absolutely no excuse not to run Allen once in the red zone. Not once. 

6 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Allen had zero issue with the wind for the most part, why did we start playing the game like we had mac jones at qb

Because our coaching plays scared and plays conservative until it's time to try and win

Run for 1 yard, run for maybe 1 or 2 yards now get one shot to throw the ball on third down. Such creativity it amazes me 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.