Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

I am officially ready to say goodbye to Brian Daboll. 

you Drafted a Big Armed Big Hand QB for these games. Not to mention one with athletic running ability. 

And refused to run him or let him use that arm. Time to move on from you Brian. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Never ever does he move the pocket by design for Allen. No creativity whatsoever. Better coached team won tonight. From a coaching perspective it wasn’t even close. 

Chess vs checkers.   

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

I'm honestly really pissed off today because there is ZERO reason to have lost that game. ZERO.

We were the better team, we were able to throw the ball effectively and we just couldn't get out of our damn way again...dropped passes, stupid penalties in clutch situations, dropped TDs, dumb play by Allen tripping over his own player who of course gets shoved into him...

Just frustrating as hell to watch us lose this way... inexcusable.

Same story all year. Shooting ourselves in the foot in close games. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I have officially joined the Bean/McD skeptic crowd.  Sure they have lifted Buffalo from being a total disaster into a competitive team but their miscues going into this season have been noticeable.

Tonight we lost because our team is not built to win in Buffalo or to compete with the Pats.  And whose fault is that?  Bill's management.  During the off season we signed a clever vet WR who ran good routes while ignoring the O-line, TE and RB.  We threw all our resources and draft capital at fixing the D-line and look what we got, a line that could not stop the run when we knew they were going to run.

IMO Allen, who is even better then we think, has hid a host of problems on the offense and in the coordinator's room.  I'm still hoping this team can claw it's way into the playoffs for continuity's sake. 

Yeah, I question the FG attempt 

• Like (+1) 1

Say what you want, but nothing the patriots did impressed me tonight. Such a winnable game.

My only hope is that we can make the playoffs and go on a run. The AFC is wide open this year.

This team does have some issues in the interior lines. Hopefully those can get addressed in the off season.  One thing that I seek solace in is that we have Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 3

Is anyone surprised? Really? The Jags and Colts games should have been enough to say we’re nowhere near good enough. If we’re lucky we go 10-7; don’t know if that will be enough for the Play Offs and, if it isn’t, maybe it’ll be a wake up call the franchise needs.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We are going to continue having redzone problems without any threat of a run game. There is absolutely zero holes to run through.

On Moss's run at the 6 I think Breida or Singletary could have scored. Daboll does not understand his personnel. He is like many coaches that just calls "his plays" regardless.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.