BB is amazing.

Bruce Smith

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not good enough. Mac Jones isn’t the second highest paid player in the nfl. 

I do think Mahommes or Rodgers would have won that game.. there I said it. 

Josh was supposed to stop the run AND catch passes?  Lol Josh was the best player on the field. His teammates and coaches let him down. As usual. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Keep your head up dude! Bills could have won tonight. A couple plays break differently and it’s a totally different game. In3 weeks we have the final matchup for the division.

I'm upset my team lost a winnable game but I'm not saying the sky is falling either. Despite the standings think the Bills and Pats the two best teams in the AFC.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

they won with 14 points... yeah stunning... McDermott is officially on the hot seat next season after the way this team continues to ***** the bed against good teams. Disgusting honestly.

we miss the playoffs mcd and daboll should be gone.  and Bean.  

• Vomit 1

36 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

Mac Jones gonna get a W with a 2 of 3 for 19 yards stat line.  

We may miss the playoffs.  

Yeah but super bowl in California could always be bad wild fires and trouble breathing.   Can Mac do it with a few Hail Mary tosses to supplement  lots of teammates doubled over in coughing fits from smoke inhalation?  

miserable kunt that he is i admire belichick. if mcd wants to play conservative he should take notes cause belichick does it and wins. and mcd looks like dick jaurons kid brother right now.

that scared 1st quarter...zack moss with 90% of carries

idk why i still have optimism for this team

18 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Oh in good weather I think it’s a shootout.. because your O weapons are dang good and well the Pats can run and set up PA as well.. in good weather it’s like 38-35 

Going give credit where its due.  Congrats.  Not sure where the Bills go from here but it does not look good. 

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Josh was supposed to stop the run AND catch passes?  Lol Josh was the best player on the field. His teammates and coaches let him down. As usual. 

He’s supposed to be the best player on the field. he’s the second highest paid player in the entire nfl!  He’s supposed to carry the team on his back and pull out improbable wins. 

he needs to lead the team to a game winning TD there. Or the drive before.

not good enough 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

We got outcoached period. This is what irritates me. Bellicheck's timeout prior to the 2 minute warning is something most coaches wouldn't even consider, but it did its job.

Another outside the box thought for McDermott... use your Timeouts in the 3rd quarter when the wind is at your back.

My takeaway is we're the better team but they have better coaches. They were prepared for weather... we weren't.

And that's a big problem. 

This times a million

22 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Oh in good weather I think it’s a shootout.. because your O weapons are dang good and well the Pats can run and set up PA as well.. in good weather it’s like 38-35 

Well, maybe.

I definitely don't think the Pats keep up w/ the Bills in a shootout.  This is the kind of game that the Pats win against the Bills.

If the Bills get up by 2 scores, the Pats are not a comeback team.

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

And the Patriots have beat how many? Or is there another team you think is better?

Well how many good AFC teams are there this year? NE, Buffalo, KC, Ravens… then a bunch of others.. the Pats did beat up the Browns D which is I believe too 10 in points allowed.. 

Just now, Success said:

Well, maybe.

I definitely don't think the Pats keep up w/ the Bills in a shootout.  This is the kind of game that the Pats win against the Bills.

If the Bills get up by 2 scores, the Pats are not a comeback team.

I agree, but does your D stop the Pats more than once if it’s a balanced O attack. Yes Jones doesn’t have a cannon but he is deadly accurate and in normal weather you out 10 in the box he will burn them. Mind you I don’t see the Pats D stopping the Bills much either in good weather

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.