BB is amazing.

Bruce Smith

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

You think the Patriots going to pass 3x in a good weather game? I don't. Also the Harris run was great but outside that I think we did well against the run despite the stats.

Lol we got killed in the run game, BB showed McDermott who’s boss He said I’m only going to throw it 3 times and still beat you. If I was a Buffalo bill player or coach I wouldn’t show my face 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

And yet we still had a chance to win, why? Because of him. If your a Patriot fan do you have faith in Mac Jones? I don't.

Not good enough. Mac Jones isn’t the second highest paid player in the nfl. 

I do think Mahommes or Rodgers would have won that game.. there I said it. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Yes I do. Why wouldn’t I? Tonight they smashed the ball against the Bills but with the wind they just didn’t want to risk it.. but could he have completed more? Sure and as a dmfan I was like just one PA Pass PLEASE!! 

The Pats coaching staff only allowing him pass 3x to me is a significant red flag. 

They won fair and square tonight.  I been a Bills fan for 31 years (10 year old). We got more calls from refs than they did.  We lost this game.  I dont blame Allen, Diggs, or Knox.  I dont blame the defense either, which leads me to a very unusual assumption from me, (I'm not a coach) and I never blame coaches.   This is on the coaches.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

And in good weather the Bills pass better and more plus our kicker likely makes the FG. The weather helped you guys more, plain and simple.

Oh in good weather I think it’s a shootout.. because your O weapons are dang good and well the Pats can run and set up PA as well.. in good weather it’s like 38-35 

Just now, The Jokeman said:

The Pats coaching staff only allowing him pass 3x to me is a significant red flag. 

They never had to throw. They had a lead all game. Any other coaching staff I’d agree but not this group they knew what they wanted and were not going to do anything to hurt Jones confidence.

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Harris got injured, before then he had the long run and 2 17 yard runs and one of those IMO he goes all the way if his Hammy didn’t hurt.  Also getting 4+ per carry when you knew they were going to run is still impressive.  Your are right in good weather you stack the box and Jones throws it.. you don’t stack the box I think they run all over the D. 

Yeah yeah yeah.  Every chance to give a td to the pats based on what if’s and take away anti thing they bills did.   You are quite a homer dude. 

24 minutes ago, 716er said:

Knox and Diggs catch the ball the Bills win. They’re paid to make plays and didn’t make them.

Defense allowed 14 points.

10 is beyond pathetic 

Defense gave up 9 to,Jags and lost as well.  Dabol is a baboon 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Oh in good weather I think it’s a shootout.. because your O weapons are dang good and well the Pats can run and set up PA as well.. in good weather it’s like 38-35 

I like Harris, as I wanted the Bills to draft him. Stephenson speed was impressive. You mean Meyers with his 1 career TD? I'll give you Hunter Henry as I wanted the Bills to sign him but rest of your offense is just guys.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

We got outcoached period. This is what irritates me. Bellicheck's timeout prior to the 2 minute warning is something most coaches wouldn't even consider, but it did its job.

Another outside the box thought for McDermott... use your Timeouts in the 3rd quarter when the wind is at your back.

My takeaway is we're the better team but they have better coaches. They were prepared for weather... we weren't.

And that's a big problem. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

They never had to throw. They had a lead all game. Any other coaching staff I’d agree but not this group they knew what they wanted and were not going to do anything to hurt Jones confidence.

Talk to me in his 4th season. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

We got outcoached period. This is what irritates me. Bellicheck's timeout prior to the 2 minute warning is something most coaches wouldn't even consider, but it did its job.

Another outside the box thought for McDermott... use your Timeouts in the 3rd quarter when the wind is at your back.

My takeaway is we're the better team but they have better coaches. They were prepared for weather... we weren't.

And that's a big problem. 

No, the Patriots were better built for this type of game. 

Just now, The Jokeman said:

You mean Meyers with his 1 career TD? I'll give you Hunter Henry as I wanted the Bills to sign him but rest of your offense is just guys.

Hey your D can’t stop the run when you knew it was coming. Imagine if they mixed it up.. like I said 38-35 type game in good weather. Your D without Tre doesn’t scare me in the secondary and well your front 7 can’t stop the run by themselves.. so yes a shootout.. 

18 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Receivers really let him down…couldn’t make one 50/50 type play. 

Sounds like they let Daboll down too. The Diggs miss wasn't a 50/50. It hit his hands only and Knox?!?

Edited by Dopey

Flawed team.

This is on the Front Office

Fatally flawed in the most unforgivable way playing in the city you play in

Yay you got Boogie Basham tho!!  

That pick was embarrassing.  NO ONE goes back to back same position like that 1st and 2nd round.  I knew that was going to bite us and the belief in these RBs backfired.   

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Hey your D can’t stop the run when you knew it was coming. Imagine if they mixed it up.. like I said 38-35 type game in good weather. Your D without Tre doesn’t scare me in the secondary and well your front 7 can’t stop the run by themselves.. so yes a shootout.. 

We'll see in three weeks weather permitting.

18 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Josh stared down Gabe and lost the game on the final play.

Actually after the previous awful play to the right and numerous other plays where the ball was hard to control throwing to the right, the Pats guessed the Bills were going to throw left no matter what just because they needed high certainty against the wind on 4th down. This wasn’t about making the right read, this was predetermined to go to the left into the wind and the Pats cheated that way. This was us being out coached in every conceivable way today. If we passed the whole game we win this going away. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.