BB is amazing.

Bruce Smith

3 minutes ago, appoo said:

A cheater and an #######. Probably refuses to throw it just so he could be praised for winning it while not throwing it 

If you can win the NFL by just deciding to make your team one-dimensional for the fun of it (especially against a division rival you're playing on the road), then you deserve the praise.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Honest question.. it helped the Bills D as well. I mean if you put 10 in the box in normal weather Jones will complete the pass for 10-20 yards and if you don’t have 10 in would they be able to stop Harris and Stevenson? 

You think the Patriots going to pass 3x in a good weather game? I don't. Also the Harris run was great but outside that I think we did well against the run despite the stats.

This loss is not entirely on our coaching, but it played a major role.

When you need to beat the best in a tight game, this is what you get with McD and company.

I suspect Pegula is NOT aware of this, but you do wonder if he is and what me might or might not do about it, and when.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JimmyNoodles said:

This is nothing but a complete embarrassment for the defense. They ran almost every down, except 3, and we still couldn’t stop them. Complete annihilation. 

In a 4 point loss with a chance to win at the end. Sounding like a bit of hyperbole. 

Nothing worse than not being able to run or stop the run, but we will adapt. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

Mac Jones gonna get a W with a 2 of 3 for 19 yards stat line.  

We may miss the playoffs.  

Next time Beane learns to stop throwing money and guys who cannot make big plays in big games. Sure Milano made some tackles late on that FG drive but what did he do all game? Same with our safeties that got paid or did Addision/Hughes even play tonight.  Nothing

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

BB may be the best coach in NFL history but Ive always thought he was just an intelligent guy in a sea of morons. McD was his moron tonight. Just give the opposition enough rope to hang themselves thats what BB does and tonight was perfection

And he just keeps doing it year after year. It's unreal.

I wish he'd hurry up and go back to the Giants......

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Right I’m with you…hats off to the pats they earned this one and being able to get a win like that definitely makes them the team to beat… but I think having josh was a huge advantage going into the wind and people are exaggerating. If the pats were marching up and down the field into the end zone…different story. But they only scored 14 points and 8 of those essentially came off one single play 

Don’t forget 7 of the Bills points came because N’Keal Harry was an idiot and didn’t get away from the dang punt.  Why didn’t they go for 2 there to tie? 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Absolutely not. He REFUSES to throw to open guys underneath or doesn’t see them and he takes bad sacks at the wrong place. His lack of situational awareness is getting massively irritating. 

And yet we still had a chance to win, why? Because of him. If your a Patriot fan do you have faith in Mac Jones? I don't.

7 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

I blame this on Beane, this team needs beef.   Big back, nasty guards and run stuffing DTs.  Though dirty harry had his moments.   No effing way Im locking up Edmunds to a big long term deal.   BB would let him walk and accrue comp picks.

Been saying this about Edmunds since last year...this defense needs a retooling, and Edmunds is the non-playmaker leader of this D...trade him for the best offer and start rebuilding a physical aggressive defense...

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Don’t forget 7 of the Bills points came because N’Keal Harry was an idiot and didn’t get away from the dang punt.  Why didn’t they go for 2 there to tie? 

Because if you miss your down by 2 in a windy stadium where kicking FG and passing might be limited. The biggest mistake might be not taking wind in 4th but I think McDermott thought we could pass in the wind which we could at times.

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

You think the Patriots going to pass 3x in a good weather game? I don't. Also the Harris run was great but outside that I think we did well against the run despite the stats.

Harris got injured, before then he had the long run and 2 17 yard runs and one of those IMO he goes all the way if his Hammy didn’t hurt.  Also getting 4+ per carry when you knew they were going to run is still impressive.  Your are right in good weather you stack the box and Jones throws it.. you don’t stack the box I think they run all over the D. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Been saying this about Edmunds since last year...this defense needs a retooling, and Edmunds is the non-playmaker leader of this D...trade him for the best offer and start rebuilding a physical aggressive defense...

Amen Bro, and again on the offensive side, first and goal at the 6 or 7.   4 cracks,  the small slow backs dont cut it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Harris got injured, before then he had the long run and 2 17 yard runs and one of those IMO he goes all the way if his Hammy didn’t hurt.  Also getting 4+ per carry when you knew they were going to run is still impressive.  Your are right in good weather you stack the box and Jones throws it.. you don’t stack the box I think they run all over the D. 

And in good weather the Bills pass better and more plus our kicker likely makes the FG. The weather helped you guys more, plain and simple.

Edited by The Jokeman

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Don’t forget the pats scored a td after a Breida was an idiot and did not put his hands on the ball.   The game could have gone either way.   Pats won congrats.   Hope to beat you I. The playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

And yet we still had a chance to win, why? Because of him. If your a Patriot fan do you have faith in Mac Jones? I don't.

Yes I do. Why wouldn’t I? Tonight they smashed the ball against the Bills but with the wind they just didn’t want to risk it.. but could he have completed more? Sure and as a dmfan I was like just one PA Pass PLEASE!! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.