12/6/21 Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

On 12/7/2021 at 3:19 PM, nedboy7 said:

I suggest you be a little more respectful. 

Nope. You’re either playing dumb or had a recent head injury. Still all good though. 

On 12/7/2021 at 3:30 PM, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:
On 12/7/2021 at 3:30 PM, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

I disagree. Tough *****. 

There's always such a pleasant, respectful tone at this forum, among fellow Bills fans.

It's heartwarming, isn't it?

Edited by Nextmanup

On 12/6/2021 at 11:19 PM, Aussie Joe said:

The dude was blaming his hand injury for dropping those passes ..
is that not an excuse? 

My thoughts are that if you are available to play than that doesn’t come Into the equation… let alone the fact he played last week and looked fine 

If you're talking Knox where and when did he blame his hand injury?  The interview I saw, he said there were a few passes he'd like back, he's got to catch those, and he's not making excuses.

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We're trying something new  - a couple of good contributors here asked if we could re-open the game threads after the game so convo could continue.  But if folks are gonna trash each other and sling insults about, that won't last.

Just a little humor Hap. I like the idea. Considering our team is in a little funk we need some laughs.

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If you're talking Knox where and when did he blame his hand injury?  The interview I saw, he said there were a few passes he'd like back, he's got to catch those, and he's not making excuses.

No not Knox…

Some guy in the thread was saying he dropped the passes because he had a sore hand and then later  said he wasn’t making excuses for him!

24 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

No not Knox…

Some guy in the thread was saying he dropped the passes because he had a sore hand and then later  said he wasn’t making excuses for him!

Ah.  Well, Knox has said his hand only bothered him the first game back.

That said, it would be reasonable to expect that Allen was throwing with a "zip" that made his passes hard to hold on to, but that just highlights that perhaps the Bills needed to play more outside where Allen would be throwing with zip into cold-handed receivers, and work extra if they were struggling.  The Bills did practice outside, but only Saturday as far as I know, while the windy/cold day in OP was earlier in the week - Weds and Thurs?

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ah.  Well, Knox has said his hand only bothered him the first game back.

That said, it would be reasonable to expect that Allen was throwing with a "zip" that made his passes hard to hold on to, but that just highlights that perhaps the Bills needed to play more outside where Allen would be throwing with zip into cold-handed receivers, and work extra if they were struggling.  The Bills did practice outside, but only Saturday as far as I know, while the windy/cold day in OP was earlier in the week - Weds and Thurs?

Belichick seemed pretty proud of the fact he practiced outside all week before our game. How do you allow 4 yards on a 3rd and 5 qb sneak?  Only to follow it up with another. You have all these DT's you rotate,  stick them all in their at once. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.