12/6/21 Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

17 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

McDermott didn't miss a 34 yard FG and drop 3 passes. Or give the Pats the 1st on that obvious 4th down stop on the Mac Jones sneak. He certainly didn't HELP either, but give me a break. This game could've went either way. We couldn't play to our strengths w/ this weather. I'm not throwing in the towel yet. A loss to the Patriots is disappointing, but not super suprising. I mentally prepared myself before the game even started.

I disagree I think he did do all those things 

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

I actually agree, though to say it isn't a first down (which they did) and to say he wasn't hit late is a conflict in interest. You understand?

I don’t understand, actually. I don’t know if he got the first or not - it was close - but after the penalty got called I stopped caring.

• Vomit 1

26 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

??? -  the refs were fine.

I only got to hear the game but heard that if the time goes to zero on the bills they get a delay of game penalty while the exact same thing happens to NE and they get a timeout.  That plus missed holding calls.  But again I didn't see it so please tell me they didn't happen.

31 minutes ago, balln said:

no- allen needs to make the right read and stop throwing off back foot with that soft arm flick crap. ..... did same thing w diggs back shoulder

Sorry dude, you’re simply wrong. 
I don’t know whether you’ve ever played organized football. 

but a cardinal rule of pass routes is to never have 2 guys within 5 yds of each other when the ball is thrown. 

8 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

No one said he was making an excuse

The dude was blaming his hand injury for dropping those passes ..
is that not an excuse? 

My thoughts are that if you are available to play than that doesn’t come Into the equation… let alone the fact he played last week and looked fine 

Edited by Aussie Joe

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

The dude was blaming his hand injury for dropping those passes ..
is that not an excuse? 

My thoughts are that if you are available to play than that doesn’t come Into the equation… let alone the fact he played last week and looked fine 

I didnt see any post game comments from him. The fact of the matter is that players play hurt all the time, especially this time of year. My point is, having a severely swollen hand will effect his pass catching ability. Fans are ruthless and often unrelenting. Truth be told, they have no idea what these players go through to be on the field and how it affects their performance.

2 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

I didnt see any post game comments from him. The fact of the matter is that players play hurt all the time, especially this time of year. My point is, having a severely swollen hand will effect his pass catching ability. Fans are ruthless and often unrelenting. Truth be told, they have no idea what these players go through to be on the field and how it affects their performance.

I wasn’t talking about him ( Knox) .. I was referring to the person who I initially responded to ( assume it was you?)

My point is that if you return to the field after an injury then you can’t use this as an excuse /. If you are not ready than  don’t come back/.

And he was fine last week and shyte tonight …

Edited by Aussie Joe

53 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He wasn’t out of bounds. Wasn’t that obvious?

It's kind of a weird gray area now that they're calling the spot where the ball goes over the sideline.

That sort of makes the play dead a split second earlier.

8 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I wasn’t talking about him ( Knox) .. I was referring to the person who I initially responded to ( assume it was you?)

My point is that if you return to the field after an injury then you can’t use this as an excuse /. If you are not ready than  don’t come back/.

And he was fine last week and shyte tonight …

Nevermind, you're clueless

3 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Not a huge stat guy.  You said we sucked in redzone...numbers said otherwise...then you moved goal posts.  Glad you like thumbs up.

I like middle fingers better but the mods don’t.., goal posts weren’t moved when we play physical teams we don’t do well inside the red zone and if you say we are rated 12 that’s terrible for a team that is supposed to have a high powered offense.

5 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

you think that’s the game they would play if there was no wind. You ain’t smarter than BB in any reality. 

You really have an issue with putting words in peoples mouth don’t you? I’m saying it doesn’t matter if they played their game they like to play, the Bills would outclass them because they are the better team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.