December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He does have a return for a TD in 2019, but I'm not sure about the other two.

I remember that one now, but that was an onside attempt he took to the house. I do vaguely remember him fielding punts though. I don’t remember Hyde formally returning a kick with Buffalo, apart from being on the hands team, but my memory has been known to fail. 

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

No Stevenson or McKenzie is odd to me. I don’t expect deep passes but I figured either one could be used for jet sweeps or end arounds. 

Brieda doing jet sweeps.  Hyde punt return.  Brieda and Jones kick return.  

Getting close to kick off time.  The time for excuses is over.  Pay attention to what those phony division leaders are doing early and adjust throughout the game.  Give Jones some different looks and knock him on his ass a few times if possible.  Most importantly, be physical with their receivers.  No missed tackles, no penalties,

NO FREE YARDS!!!

again… the time for excuses and whining is over.  Bring it to them, punch them in the mouth and take control of this division!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I listened to TO on show with Tasker and Chris Brown. I love him even more. TO loves and respects the fans and Bills organization. Although he only played one year with Bills, he is a Bills legend!! 

A Bills legend?  Hyperbole.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

A Bills legend?  Hyperbole.

If it was hyperbole, he wouldn't meant for us to take the comment seriously...

...but he did! 

"Exaggeration" is more the word you're looking for.