December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Watching ESPN. It looks like the storm weather has gone away, just as the weather forecasters predicted.

Yes, there will be some gusts tonight. But the driving snow is gone. Maybe the rain as well.

Any live reports from OP?

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Please find at least 1 example to share, if you're saying it's not unheard of.

I'm willing to bet my house neither team will do that tonight.

http://www.quirkyresearch.com/football-lists/winning-ot-coin-toss-kicking/

I will make a friendly bet of $0 that if the pats win the toss, they will do this tonight. 

3 minutes ago, sven233 said:

The kickers are one thing to have to deal with tonight in the wind, but you can mask that a bit by not kicking FGs, going for it more often than not, going for 2, etc.  The punters on the other hand I already feel bad for as they have less room for error, at least going into the wind.  With the wind they'll be kicking 80 yarders.  Against it, they will be lucky, first to even get a punt off, but even kicking it forward when they do.  This game has disaster written all over it and it stinks. 

Look, in my younger days this may have been a fun game to be a part of.  So, maybe it's getting older, softer, or both, but I am perfectly fine in front of my 75" TV with the surround sound providing the atmosphere.  Don't care what all the naysayers say, but it's time to put a roof on our next stadium.  We may lose the most important regular season game we have had in decades because of a fluke weather event and that will be a tough pill to swallow.

I'm pretty sure they aren't going to build a dome!  We'll find out eventually.

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

If we’re driving with the wind he might be able to hurdle from our own 20 and fly into the end zone tonight…supppsedly the wind is that bad 😂

Like a wind-assisted broad jump.  60 feet!

🤔

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

http://www.quirkyresearch.com/football-lists/winning-ot-coin-toss-kicking/

I will make a friendly bet of $0 that if the pats win the toss, they will do this tonight. 

All of a sudden you're picking OT, as your example? We were just talking about to start the game and you said a team receiving kickoff in both halves.  

OK man, I dont care but your reasoning is messed up.  Go Bills!