PsyOps in action

19 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why does this sound so familiar? 🤔

All these governments run their undercover teams through the same training and education curriculum.  The main objective is to alter and modify consensus public opinion in their favor and eliminate or minimize public support for the protesters or their grievances.  The media can bombard the public with images of violence and threats to public safety.  They need to drill it into their heads that the government's main concern is the safety of the average citizen.  Which is hysterically funny!  

That way when they move in with violence to crush the "terrorists" the public is okay with the idea.  But the goons in Ottawa aren't there yet.  They need to incite or manufacture some violent acts by the truckers.  Storming Parliament?  That sounds like the current go-to move.  Like you said storming the seat of government power sounds familiar but I'm just not quite sure exactly where we've seen this recently!  But I do recall the Reichstag fire.  That worked out pretty well for the ruling party but not so much for everybody else.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All these governments run their undercover teams through the same training and education curriculum.  The main objective is to alter and modify consensus public opinion in their favor and eliminate or minimize public support for the protesters or their grievances.  The media can bombard the public with images of violence and threats to public safety.  They need to drill it into their heads that the government's main concern is the safety of the average citizen.  Which is hysterically funny!  

That way when they move in with violence to crush the "terrorists" the public is okay with the idea.  But the goons in Ottawa aren't there yet.  They need to incite or manufacture some violent acts by the truckers.  Storming Parliament?  That sounds like the current go-to move.  Like you said storming the seat of government power sounds familiar but I'm just not quite sure exactly where we've seen this recently!  But I do recall the Reichstag fire.  That worked out pretty well for the ruling party but not so much for everybody else.

Wow...I never thought of it that way...this is excellent insight...Thanks...👍

Leftists have to Lefty

Racist school board campaign flyer that’s going viral is a fake hit job, but poster says it’s ‘within the area of acceptable satire’

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/02/14/racist-school-board-campaign-flyer-thats-going-viral-is-a-fake-hit-job-but-poster-says-its-within-the-area-of-acceptable-satire/

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The feds are back at it again. As we all know, when you arrest a “dangerous” group, you make sure their sunglasses, masks and backpacks all stay on.

All lined up so neatly, quietly while being compliant with the orders of law enforcement too. 

Looking very dangerous.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

All lined up so neatly, quietly while being compliant with the orders of law enforcement too. 

Looking very dangerous.

It makes me sad that I believe this is fake, there is no good reason to all come in the U-Haul unless you want to make it easier to be caught. Secondly what was the "disturbance" that was planned, because they are allowed to be obnoxious jerks and mock people. It is sadly most likely a staged event for the FBI to get a win.

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

The feds are back at it again. As we all know, when you arrest a “dangerous” group, you make sure their sunglasses, masks and backpacks all stay on.

There is no way that a real arrest would allow that.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

There is no way that a real arrest would allow that.

That was my point lol

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Looking very dangerous.

The best one was the "I can say white power now that the camera is off." Honestly was like a scene from a comedy movie of cops impersonating Nazis.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Looking very dangerous.

Unless they show mugshots of real guys with real names and addresses, those are all federal agents and informants being "arrested." 

I don't think any LEO would roll up on a UHaul packed with people and arrest a person and leave their hats and face coverings on.  

The whole thing sounds stupid - bunch of dudes to riot in broad daylight in Idaho of all places.  And they are all so coordinated - nobody seems to have gotten the wrong khakis or boots by shopping at the wrong store, and they all seem fit, not an overweight one, or one with long hair.  

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

What IS IT with feds/Democrats and Nazis?! Tayler Hansen exposes so-called ‘Nazi’ group outside Turning Point Summit

00001-12.jpg

So … a group of alleged Nazis showed up outside the Turning Point Summit yesterday and *GASP* they had a DeSantis flag.

Ha.

HA ha.

HA HA HA HA HA

You guys remember when they pulled this crap in Virginia during the Youngkin campaign? We were seeing flyers all over the state (grammatically perfect, pretty flyers mind you) and when the neo-Nazis FINALLY showed up at a campaign stop, they turned out to be Democrats.

Now, The Lincoln Project claimed they sent them but deep down we all knew who really sent them. Themselves. Or McAuliffe … it was Democrats who think people are dumb enough to believe neo-Nazis are just chomping at the bit to support Republicans. Granted, these are the same mouth-breathers who think Trump called neo-Nazis very fine people but still.

And of course, they don’t represent Conservatives. Conservatives don't cover their face.

This is red meat for idiots in the media who desperately want to paint the Right as some militant fascist regime … when the real regime is in the White House right now. 

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/07/24/what-is-it-with-feds-democrats-and-nazis-tayler-hansen-exposes-so-called-nazi-group-outside-turning-point-summit-watch/

• Like (+1) 1