Tampa considering releasing Antonio Brown

BuffaloBills1998

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Uh, no. The Bills would be idiotic to sign him. He is a cancer. He is a trash human being that brings everyone around him in his life down.

He's a trash human being for using a fake vaccination card??

I admit the guy is a me dude.  But he can be a great WR at times.  Who made you the self righteous police?  Lot worse out there then Antonio Brown.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 2

We have a locker room full of process guys, and we're missing one full out stud. Not saying it works out, but if you build a culture like that, one of the benefits is bringing in a guy like this (doesn't even have to be him specifically), too boost talent and hope the locker room can keep their head on semi straight 

35 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I admit the guy is a me dude.  But he can be a great WR at times.  Who made you the self righteous police?  Lot worse out there then Antonio Brown.

Do some research on him. He is trash for far, far more than just that. You are ignorant on this, it seems.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

We have a locker room full of process guys, and we're missing one full out stud. Not saying it works out, but if you build a culture like that, one of the benefits is bringing in a guy like this (doesn't even have to be him specifically), too boost talent and hope the locker room can keep their head on semi straight 

You don't think Diggs is a "full out stud?"

56 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Is this the first time you've heard of Antonio Brown?

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

The Bucs will not be cutting Antonio Brown, move along, nothing to see here.

I don’t think he’d be worth anything without Brady anyways. He’s just putting the effort in for his buddy. Brown would be a disaster elsewhere at this point in his career imo. 

• Agree 1

I see hypocrisy on the board, shocker. People want to cut Beasley for being upfront about not being vaccinated but are cool with the guy who faked vaccination, which means he avoided daily testing and lied to the team and his teammates. 

\

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, K-9 said:

Considering? WTF kind of report is that? 

?????

One that reports on what is happening?

The kind you write when a league source tells you something is happening?

The kind in which words are used?

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

same as “NFL is considering expanding to 40 teams”..

Yeah, if the league were actually considering expanding to 40 teams and a source you trusted told you that, it would be the same type of report.

Since they're not considering it, and I don't think a trusted source told him that, no, not the same at all.

7 hours ago, Virgil said:

They absolutely should.  He is a repeat proven piece of *****

I'd cut him without any lengthy consideration. Particularly with Arians immuno-compromised. He'd be gone even knowing it would hurt my chances to repeat.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

same as “NFL is considering expanding to 40 teams”..

Yeah, if the league were actually considering expanding to 40 teams and a source you trusted told you that, it would be the same type of report.

Since they're not considering it, and I don't think a trusted source told him that, no, not the same at all.

24 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

?????

One that reports on what is happening?

The kind you write when a league source tells you something is happening?

The kind in which words are used?

I’ll tell you what kind of report it was: a chickens.h.i.t report. On many levels. Not the least of which is if the Bucs chose this way to put a player on notice instead of telling him directly and in private. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.