Pats fans filling the Club Seats again?

ProcessTruster

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

There were very few Pats fans there last night.    They were mostly in the obstructed view lower/lower bowl seats on visitor side.   They weren't a factor.

Agreed.  Much less than I was anticipating after reading the threads on here leading up to the game.

18 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would absolutely lose my mind hearing that Boston accent for 4 hours. No money or sporting event is worth that.

That's how I feel about NYC "Yankee fan" type accents.  

To each his own.

12 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Agreed.  Much less than I was anticipating after reading the threads on here leading up to the game.

One of the guys I tailgate with is an attorney who was traveling back from Charlotte and he said there were a lot of Patriots fans flying up from there to Buffalo but they were telling him they weren't actually going to the game.    They were just up to watch the game in the area and enjoy the partying atmosphere around Buffalo for the game.   That seems to jive with some of the reports of fans at the hotels etc..   I'm not even sure I would put the numbers of Pats fans in the "thousands" at the game.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, ProcessTruster said:

When I had lower bowl season tiks years ago at the beginning of the drought (Bledsoe years), Pats fans would buy from Bills season tickets holders and fill the Club seats.. really bad vibe. 

Given the level of data analysis available today, does anyone know if there is a zip code analysis of StubHub/Ticketmaster buyers to see how many NE fans are coming?   I believe there was some analysis available for how many Canadian citizens come.   

Really hoping 5,000 club seat and lower bowl season ticket holders did not sell their tickets to those guys for a national home game in prime time.  

Didn't see this prior, but it was pretty bad down below for the Colt game. Good money burned on a team sloughing off and a bunch of money-grubbers selling off their seats. Maybe they should miss the playoffs so that the "I'm going to sell my seat to pay for my playoffs" ppl get burned as they should.

Edited by pocoboy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.