Pats fans filling the Club Seats again?

ProcessTruster

41 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t care if they’re pats fans in the stands but for gods sake don’t abandon the stadium if things go wrong such a bad look to have those empty seats in the opposing teams fans are the only ones left there

Sorry for leaving early against the Colts after a few hours of being soaking wet, cold and watching the team get destroyed 

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t care if they’re pats fans in the stands but for gods sake don’t abandon the stadium if things go wrong such a bad look to have those empty seats in the opposing teams fans are the only ones left there

To be fair it looked like most of the players left a bit after the half in the Colts game, too.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Sorry for leaving early against the Colts after a few hours of being soaking wet, cold and watching the team get destroyed 

There are days when the right message is "We're outta' here".     Not many in recent years......but that one was a PRIME example.   Just a pathetic effort and performance combined with miserable weather.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Then beat the hell out of the Patsies and never worry about it!

My only concern is the weather. It used to be an Orchard Park strength. Lately, I’m afraid it’s not.

At least it’s not like Vegas or the LA Chargers.  Those teams never have a true home field advantage.  So many visiting fans go on long weekend trips to root their teams on in those cities.

I guess it’s good that Buffalo is not really a weekend destination city. But it is a bucket list type stadium for hard core NFL fans.  i know quite a few who always tell me they really want to experience a game in Buffalo someday. And i’ve taken a few.

I sure hope someone on Twitter doesn’t bring attention to the fact that Pats fans are in those sections. That would devastate our national standing and make me sad.

I already suffer from seasonal depression disorder in the winter months and adding this embarrassment would put me in a very dark place. It’s dark when I get to work and it’s dark when I leave work. Kay Adams will laugh at me right in my face when I was so close to getting her approval.

We only have hours to find and stop these people and punish these turncoat ticket sellers. They need to know that they can’t treat us this way.

Edited by Governor
  • Shocked 1

How is Denver still in this game

35 minutes ago, Governor said:

I sure hope someone on Twitter doesn’t bring attention to the fact that Pats fans are in those sections. That would devastate our national standing and make me sad.

I already suffer from seasonal depression disorder in the winter months and adding this very well could lead to my demise. It’s dark when I get to work and it’s dark when I leave work.

We only have hours to find and stop these people.

This sounds like a call for help if you need someone to talk to let me know

10 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Man, this board has been straight up unreadable for a few weeks now. You guys have Patriots on the brain. 

“It’s okay to lose to opponent, must not lose to fear.”

-Mr. Miyagi 

I have no idea how this happened, but for some reason I read this in Miyagi's voice before getting to the last line...

I kinda feel racist or something, ew weird...

On 12/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, ProcessTruster said:

When I had lower bowl season tiks years ago at the beginning of the drought (Bledsoe years), Pats fans would buy from Bills season tickets holders and fill the Club seats.. really bad vibe. 

Given the level of data analysis available today, does anyone know if there is a zip code analysis of StubHub/Ticketmaster buyers to see how many NE fans are coming?   I believe there was some analysis available for how many Canadian citizens come.   

Really hoping 5,000 club seat and lower bowl season ticket holders did not sell their tickets to those guys for a national home game in prime time.  

Hmmm....check here:

20 hours ago, Governor said:

I already suffer from seasonal depression disorder in the winter months and adding this embarrassment would put me in a very dark place. It’s dark when I get to work and it’s dark when I leave work. Kay Adams will laugh at me right in my face when I was so close to getting her approval.

We only have hours to find and stop these people and punish these turncoat ticket sellers. They need to know that they can’t treat us this way.

Huh lol

20 hours ago, Governor said:

I already suffer from seasonal depression disorder in the winter months and adding this embarrassment would put me in a very dark place. It’s dark when I get to work and it’s dark when I leave work.

Short of moving to the tropics, for me it's a 300 watt dawn simulator in the morning and full spectrum light, light, light in the afternoon. And I still don't like winter.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:38 AM, Nextmanup said:

Here's a crazy idea: get to your seat and wait for the game to start...then wait another 5 or 10 minutes.

Then look around and see how many Patriots fans are in the building, cheering when NE does something good, or Buffalo does something bad.  

You should be able to guesstimate your answer.

Hopefully all the pats**** fans will be gone by the middle of 3rd Q 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.