Pats fans filling the Club Seats again?

ProcessTruster

When I had lower bowl season tiks years ago at the beginning of the drought (Bledsoe years), Pats fans would buy from Bills season tickets holders and fill the Club seats.. really bad vibe. 

Given the level of data analysis available today, does anyone know if there is a zip code analysis of StubHub/Ticketmaster buyers to see how many NE fans are coming?   I believe there was some analysis available for how many Canadian citizens come.   

Really hoping 5,000 club seat and lower bowl season ticket holders did not sell their tickets to those guys for a national home game in prime time.  

Edited by ProcessTruster
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Here's a crazy idea: get to your seat and wait for the game to start...then wait another 5 or 10 minutes.

Then look around and see how many Patriots fans are in the building, cheering when NE does something good, or Buffalo does something bad.  

You should be able to guesstimate your answer.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

When I had lower bowl season tiks years ago at the beginning of the drought (Bledsoe years), Pats fans would buy from Bills season tickets holders and fill the Club seats.. really bad vibe. 

Given the level of data analysis available today, does anyone know if there is a zip code analysis of StubHub/Ticketmaster buyers to see how many NE fans are coming?   I believe there was some analysis available for how many Canadian citizens come.   

Really hoping 5,000 club seat and lower bowl season ticket holders did not sell their tickets to those guys for a national home game in prime time.  

This sounds like a pointed message to @teef to not sell his Club Seats to Patriots fans.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BTB said:

What difference does it make if you know how many Pats fans will be at the game(and where they will be sitting), ahead of time?  

It made a difference for me.  I switched the location of my seats because I used to sit around a lot fans of the visiting team which annoyed me. I'm not sure if they season ticket holders selling their seats or just single game buyers (probably a combo of both).

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BTB said:

What difference does it make if you know how many Pats fans will be at the game(and where they will be sitting), ahead of time?  

Usually I would agree with you, but I can see the concern. National game, prime time, puts off a really bad perception if you look in the crowd and see 50/50 fans or anywhere close to it.  

The Bills don't need anymore bad perceptions, but to the point I *think* you were making, no it has no outcome on the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.