Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

First, they don't see Nazi's as a major problem.  These people aren't "MAGA types".  They're clearly visible and accepted remnants of German WW2 occupation and collaboration with the SS. Assisting in the "rounding up" and extermination of Ukrainian citizens that Hitler and his mob deemed to be undesirables. 

Meanwhile, in 2023, the Pentagon is trying to identify and expel "extremists" from the US services while the Ukrainian military embraces Nazi paramilitary group members as the core of their most effective combat troops.  Do you see the irony there?  

Yes! You are trying to use Nazis as an excuse for letting Putin pull off a Nazi like take over of Ukraine. Ironic! 

2 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Rybar is a fairly reliable Russian/Z military blogger on Twitter. His stuff pans out frequently enough, although there's certain propaganda lines he has to adhere to if he doesn't want to end up in a Penal Colony.  For instance, he was spot on Ukraine's first counter-attack in Kherson last May being smashed by Russian airstrikes and artillery without doing much. 

Give him a shot.

Posobiec is a tool, and half the time he retweets stuff, it's because he expects the reader to react to his tweet without reading the article. 

I probably said this before but Posobiec is literally a joke.  He was a pizzagater which was one of the dumbest conspiracies there were.  Straight qanon insanity. 

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I probably said this before but Posobiec is literally a joke.  He was a pizzagater which was one of the dumbest conspiracies there were.  Straight qanon insanity. 

It's alright, I know.  

I love that Musk lets the whole world read Twitter now without having to sign up.

Russian MilBloggers are about the only people on the Russian side that tell something close to the truth. 

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

First, they don't see Nazi's as a major problem.  These people aren't "MAGA types".  They're clearly visible and accepted remnants of German WW2 occupation and collaboration with the SS. Assisting in the "rounding up" and extermination of Ukrainian citizens that Hitler and his mob deemed to be undesirables. 

Meanwhile, in 2023, the Pentagon is trying to identify and expel "extremists" from the US services while the Ukrainian military embraces Nazi paramilitary group members as the core of their most effective combat troops.  Do you see the irony there?  

I dont think that's right.  I don't think it has anything to do with ww2 despite the stolen symbolism.  Russia has manipulated this country so long the almost natural response was strong nationalism, enforcing a cultural identity very much separate from Russia (though thats a stretch).   Unfortunately that "Ukrainians are the best" mentality leads some misguided youths into believing their race is the best.  The silly symbolism comes next.

I would bet a lot of those wrapped up in these trappings now feel foolish.  Quite a few volunteers of other races have come to help fight with them.

KYIV, Ukraine — The Ukrainian military’s long-anticipated counteroffensive against occupying Russian forces has begun, opening a phase in the war aimed at restoring Ukraine’s territorial sovereignty and retaining Western support in the war. Ukraine’s troops intensified their attacks on the front line in the country’s southeast, according to four individuals in the country’s armed forces, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the battlefield developments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/06/08/russia-ukraine-war-news-counteroffensive/

I see the twitter voices  are saying the dam had to be the Russians, never mind the same voices said the same thing about the gas line.

The Wa-Po article above only sources Wagner and unnamed sources.

But they seem very happy about the amount of carnage going on today.

Edited by Chris farley

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

I see the twitter voices  are saying the dam had to be the Russians, never mind the same voices said the same thing about the gas line.

The Wa-Po article above only sources Wagner and unnamed sources.

But they seem very happy about the amount of carnage going on today.

First the US IC said the evidence points to the Russians blowing up Nordstream but without providing any supporting evidence.  Now, months later, they've changed their story.  Throwing some Ukranian special operations group under the bus.  And we're supposed to believe them.  Both times.  Sadly some do.

Then the Russians blew up the dam flooding the countryside and several towns.  Of course the press just runs with the story like they've been trained to do.  Never asking a question or looking more closely.  Give it a week or two and they'll change this story too.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1