Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

Just now, Tiberius said:

LOL, that's funny coming from a Trump supporter 🤣

No, what's funny is you saying Joey's admin so far has been "mostly good."  It's been a train wreck and there haven't been any fake scandals to push by the MSM.  He's been a disaster all on his own.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, what's funny is you saying Joey's admin so far has been "mostly good."  It's been a train wreck and there haven't been any fake scandals to push by the MSM.  He's been a disaster all on his own.

In your mind it is, yes. But that says nothing about reality 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Inflation, not his fault. Leaders are tough and can handle the tough situations. He’s fine. He can beat Trump AGAIN 

Even if it were true that inflation isn't his fault, it doesn't matter.  The buck stops with him.  So does the continued Wuhan pandemic which he not did not stop, but which is no better, if not worse under him despite vaccines and treatments.    

But he's not running again and the Dems have no one else.  I hope Trump steps aside, but even if he doesn't, he'll beat whoever the Dems put out there.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Even if it were true that inflation isn't his fault, it doesn't matter.  The buck stops with him.  So does the continued Wuhan pandemic which he not did not stop, but which is no better, if not worse under him despite vaccines and treatments.    

But he's not running again and the Dems have no one else.  I hope Trump steps aside, but even if he doesn't, he'll beat whoever the Dems put out there.  

Sure, vote him out of office for something that isn't his fault, go ahead and try, lol 

Hope you guys run Trump again 

21 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The problem here really boils down to if Putin were to do this, what's next?  He may just be posturing but seeing what happened in the Crimea and there's been constant fighting in the East of Ukraine this could be something serious.   Poland next?  He could BS that there are plenty of Ruskies there too.  

Belarus would be next, but Lithuania is the real prize.

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, vote him out of office for something that isn't his fault, go ahead and try, lol 

You do realize that's how Trump got voted out of office right?  

It's may not be the leader's fault something happened but it's the leader's job to either fix it or assure the public all is well.  He's done neither.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The old bastard crapped his pants in front of the pope!!!

No one but brain dead people like you are going to vote for him in 2024!

20 minutes ago, Westside said:

The old bastard crapped his pants in front of the pope!!!

No one but brain dead people like you are going to vote for him in 2024!

LOL 

20 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You do realize if there were an election today Biden would not win right?  

How long have you been following politics? 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I hope you guys run Biden again, or even Kamala and/or Mayor Pete (because they literally have no one else).  The defeat will be epic, no matter who runs against them.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I hope you guys run Biden again, or even Kamala and/or Mayor Pete (because they literally have no one else).  The defeat will be epic, no matter who runs against them.

As long as the Republicans run someone who just points his finger at this ***** show and says "do you want that?"   Unfortunately they likely won't.  I have hopes that DeSantis would be the nominee.   He can point to FL and places like CA/OR/NY and just say "do you want this or that?"  Your choice.  If it was presented that simply it would be very interesting to see how it is received by the electorate. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

As long as the Republicans run someone who just points his finger at this ***** show and says "do you want that?"   Unfortunately they likely won't.  I have hopes that DeSantis would be the nominee.   He can point to FL and places like CA/OR/NY and just say "do you want this or that?"  Your choice.  If it was presented that simply it would be very interesting to see how it is received by the electorate. 

Huh?  Of course they will.  What do you think they'll run on?

55 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?? You have a hell of a lot more faith in the R's than I do.  They'll probably run on Biden being old and senile.  Great........  :rolleyes:

There’s no need to talk about Joey. He’s not running again. 

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Do they have to mask and socially distance when they invade?  

Good point.  Zelinsky should unleash the administrative super-weapon and proclaim a vaccine mandate that requires anyone entering Ukraine must provide proof of vaccination.  That should keep those Russians forces out.  It might take Putin several weeks to produce enough fake vaccine passports.  I suggest we send soon to be former NYC Mayor Bill DiBlasio over there to act as an experienced adviser on how to get people to leave a political jurisdiction.  Who needs troops, tanks, and assault weapons when you have mandates?

• Haha (+1) 2