Tiberius

1 hour ago, 716er said:

BUT THE LAHPTAHP 

they scream

WHAT'S A WOMAN

WHAT'S A MAN

in a thread dedicated to the war in Ukraine

PPP=shithole forum

Are you the guy who insinuated another poster was a pedo in the same thread?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Are you the guy who insinuated another poster was a pedo in the same thread?

Yeah, that was me who she accused of being a pedo.  But I consider the source so it's all good...

Ukraine claims it has blown up bridge in ambush of Russian armored convoy

The Ukrainian armed forces said Russian Tigr, Kamaz and Ural military vehicles were traveling over the bridge as they headed from Kharkiv to Izyum earlier this week when the span was blown up.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/14/ukraine-claims-it-blew-up-bridge-in-ambush-of-russian-convoy/

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ALF said:

Ukraine claims it has blown up bridge in ambush of Russian armored convoy

The Ukrainian armed forces said Russian Tigr, Kamaz and Ural military vehicles were traveling over the bridge as they headed from Kharkiv to Izyum earlier this week when the span was blown up.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/14/ukraine-claims-it-blew-up-bridge-in-ambush-of-russian-convoy/

The Russians are driving over bridges that they don’t even check for explosives? My God, no wonder the troop moral is low, this incompetence is stunning 

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Russians are driving over bridges that they don’t even check for explosives? My God, no wonder the troop moral is low, this incompetence is stunning 

Lol dude they're abandoning tanks because they lack fuel.  Supposedly some troops are purposely injuring themselves to get out of fighting.   Russian troops are going through meatgrinder.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

At the rate things are going in that video Russia might invade Ukraine. 🤔

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sounds like there's still a key idiot avoiding the blame and consequences, I'm not going to name names but it rhymes with Pladimir Vutin.

• Like (+1) 1