Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe when this is over we can get Zelensky to implore Biden and the Democrat controlled Congress to get some funds to fight the drug cartels at our border? 

Legalize drugs and the cartels go out of business overnight, AND we don't have pour more money down the black hole that is the forever war on drugs! 

I've got my D.A.R.E t-shirt somewhere, let's dust that thing off.

Americans’ support for ‘no fly zone’ declines once they know what that is

“Supporters of the no-fly zone were at 40 percent of those polled, while opponents were at 25 percent.

However, Yahoo! News reports, the numbers switched once respondents were told that a no-fly zone means that NATO would engage in war with Russia, shooting down their planes over Ukrainian air space.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/americans-no-fly-zone-support-declines-poll

These are kind of old but they can stop APC and trucks if not tanks. We just sent thousands of them 

The AT4[a] is a Swedish 84 mm (3.31 in) unguided, man-portable, single-shot, disposable, recoilless smoothbore anti-tank weapon built by Saab Bofors Dynamics (previously Bofors Anti-Armour Systems).[5][unreliable source?] Saab has had considerable sales success with the AT4, making it one of the most common light anti-tank weapons in the world.

The name AT4 is a word play on the 84 mm caliber of the weapon, (84) 'eighty four' being a homophone of 'A-T-4'.[6] The name also doubles as an alpha-phonetic word play on the weapon's role due to "AT" being a common military abbreviation for "Anti-Tank".[7] The name was created for export purposes as the nickname "eighty-four" already was a common English nickname for the Carl Gustaf 8.4cm recoilless rifle after its caliber.[6]

The AT4 is intended to give infantry units a means to destroy or disable armoured vehicles and fortifications, although it is generally ineffective against current modern main battle tanks (MBTs), especially those with reactive armor. The launcher and projectile are manufactured prepacked and issued as a single unit of ammunition, with the launcher discarded after a single use.

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

These are kind of old but they can stop APC and trucks if not tanks. We just sent thousands of them 

The AT4[a] is a Swedish 84 mm (3.31 in) unguided, man-portable, single-shot, disposable, recoilless smoothbore anti-tank weapon built by Saab Bofors Dynamics (previously Bofors Anti-Armour Systems).[5][unreliable source?] Saab has had considerable sales success with the AT4, making it one of the most common light anti-tank weapons in the world.

The name AT4 is a word play on the 84 mm caliber of the weapon, (84) 'eighty four' being a homophone of 'A-T-4'.[6] The name also doubles as an alpha-phonetic word play on the weapon's role due to "AT" being a common military abbreviation for "Anti-Tank".[7] The name was created for export purposes as the nickname "eighty-four" already was a common English nickname for the Carl Gustaf 8.4cm recoilless rifle after its caliber.[6]

The AT4 is intended to give infantry units a means to destroy or disable armoured vehicles and fortifications, although it is generally ineffective against current modern main battle tanks (MBTs), especially those with reactive armor. The launcher and projectile are manufactured prepacked and issued as a single unit of ammunition, with the launcher discarded after a single use.

I’ll say one thing Tibs….you REALLY like your weaponry. 

Just now, Westside said:

Tibs and Putin have a lot in common 

I’ve got to assume he’s a veteran and for his service I’ll thank him…but yikes he REALLY likes military weaponry. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Peace through superior firepower 

So I’ll assume you’d have gone WR instead of Von Miller? 😉

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve got to assume he’s a veteran and for his service I’ll thank him…but yikes he REALLY likes military weaponry. 

If he served in the military then he is a traitor to this country and a blemish on the good men and women who served this country proudly.

• Disagree 1

The number of Russian troops killed three weeks into Moscow's war on Ukraine has reached 14,000, according to the Ukrainian military.

The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine announced the estimated death toll Thursday morning and added that the invading forces have lost nearly 450 tanks, more than 1,400 armored fighting vehicles, roughly 200 artillery systems, dozens of salvo fire systems, anti-aircraft systems, military aircraft, and helicopters, and fewer than a dozen unmanned aerial vehicles.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/russian-troop-losses-in-ukraine-continue-to-mount-14-000

14,000? If that's true it's no wonder Putin is trying to get Syrians to fight 

10 minutes ago, Westside said:

If he served in the military then he is a traitor to this country and a blemish on the good men and women who served this country proudly.

Go change your diaper