Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

This is a stupid take IMO. Of all the things to worry about at this point in time. What is Congress going to do? Not send weapons to Ukraine because the President doesn’t want to wear a suit while leading a country through a war. Give me a break. Plus, at this point, it’s kind of his thing. It would be weird to see him NOT in a T-shirt. 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Hahhaa, Peter Schiff hasn't been out of HIS suit since 1991!  Let alone "rolled his sleeves up" for anything.  I know it's tough to visualize a war zone from the ivory tower but my gawd! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LDD said:

Hahhaa, Peter Schiff hasn't been out of HIS suit since 1991!  Let alone "rolled his sleeves up" for anything.  I know it's tough to visualize a war zone from the ivory tower but my gawd! 

I used to wear a suit and tie every day. Then Covid hit and it was a suit sans tie.  Now it’s a swimsuit and reluctantly a pair of flip flops when I leave the house. 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Putin loves his base - and who freakn cares about sanctions from Russia

image.thumb.jpeg.1a3a19bbb529cd8d5fc66ee660fbdd29.jpeg

Trump is not in office. Democrats are in power.  Hillary probably trying to arrange more uranium to sell to Russia lol

• Eyeroll 1

Something's going on in Belarus.  Some opposition leader called Lukashenko a Russian puppet (he is), said his country is occupied, and called for western aid.

There's also sounds like explosions across the country, though some folks are saying it's sonic booms from Russian and Belarusian fighters heading to Ukraine.

Maybe it something, maybe it's not, but its supposedly happening right now.

34 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Something's going on in Belarus.  Some opposition leader called Lukashenko a Russian puppet (he is), said his country is occupied, and called for western aid.

There's also sounds like explosions across the country, though some folks are saying it's sonic booms from Russian and Belarusian fighters heading to Ukraine.

Maybe it something, maybe it's not, but its supposedly happening right now.

Just an observation from my view.

Flying supersonic requires huge fuel consumption, something Russians don't have

I seriously doubt any sounds are from sonic booms.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1a3a19bbb529cd8d5fc66ee660fbdd29.jpeg

Not even close to the Helsinki presser with Putin unable to contain his laughter as DT tells the world he believes Putin over his own security agencies.

Think about that…..just think about it. Go back and watch it….FFS.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Trump is not in office. Democrats are in power.  Hillary probably trying to arrange more uranium to sell to Russia lol

When Magaworld stops telling everyone it would all be better if he was in office….we can stop reminding all what a Pos he was and still is.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Not even close to the Helsinki presser with Putin unable to contain his laughter as DT tells the world he believes Putin over his own security agencies.

Think about that…..just think about it. Go back and watch it….FFS.

Fake news. Hoax. That didn’t happen and if it did you didn’t see the video correctly or you simply cannot read a transcript. 

C’mon man… get your priorities straight - you know President Hunter Biden’s laptop, CRT and kissing Putin’s rings.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TH3 said:

When Magaworld stops telling everyone it would all be better if he was in office….we can stop reminding all what a Pos he was and still is.

well be nice if we weren’t worrying about nuclear war as we currently are under joe. Kind of need to take it as it comes. 

33 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Trump might be a POS as a person, but Joey is a POS as a President.  That's far worse for everyone.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1