Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

People like you and Bonnie have to paste the entire article in hopes people will read it instead of ignore it because it’s fn BREIBART.

lmao

Top Chinese Politburo Member Wang Yi Meets Putin in Moscow

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2023/02/22/top-chinese-politburo-member-wang-yi-meets-putin-moscow/

At least we’ll have mighty NATO on our side in WWIII.  

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

People like @Buffalo_Gal aka Ann - was a big fan of the IGNORE feature... of course, you would never dare call her out, right?

I have absolutely no idea who that is or how it relates to your ridiculous desire to scream from on top of a tall tower in hopes that everyone will ignore you. If you’re going to scream, just accept that people are going to tell you to shut up now and again. Unless you’re a twelve year old, I’d have thought you’d have learned that by now. 

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have absolutely no idea who that is or how it relates to your ridiculous desire to scream from on top of a tall tower in hopes that everyone will ignore you. If you’re going to scream, just accept that people are going to tell you to shut up now and again. Unless you’re a twelve year old, I’d have thought you’d have learned that by now. 

Sucks getting called out 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Best damn military in the world 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well this must mean that they are "pro-Putin".  Right ?

House Oversight Committee Demands Full Accounting of All Aid to Ukraine.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/02/22/house-oversight-committee-demands-full-accounting-of-all-aid-to-ukraine-n1672877

As long as they are not doing this to pass sensitive info to the enemy 

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Time to play a fun game called “was this posted by a DSA member or MAGA!” This is getting harder and harder every time.

also I love how that dudes bio is “militia man, nationalist, pure blood” which is code for “fat out of shape friendless loser who sits on the computer all day playing Hearts of Iron”

Edited by Roundybout
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

At the risk of missing something, where are these bizarre numbers coming from?

Our GDP is about one tenth of what is claimed, and defense is about 800b as opposed to the claimed 1.9 trillion.

His source is “he made it up”

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

At the risk of missing something, where are these bizarre numbers coming from?

Our GDP is about one tenth of what is claimed, and defense is about 800b as opposed to the claimed 1.9 trillion.

BEA statement puts estimate of 2022 US GDP at $26.15 Trillion. 

https://www.bea.gov/news/2023/gross-domestic-product-fourth-quarter-and-year-2022-second-estimate

Fiscal year 2022 defense spending around $778 Billion.  A fun fact is that if you add the budgets of the next 7 biggest spenders China, Saudi Arabia, India, France, Russia, Britain, and Germany the US spends more than those 7 combined.  But where the $1.9 Trillion quote in the post a couple entries above is coming from who knows?