Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

34 minutes ago, ALF said:

Of course not , Ukraine is in a brutal war with a nuclear power , they have to try everything to survive.

What? So Ukrainians can’t go to church and pray for an end to the madness? Come on Alf. I’m guessing you’re against anyone putting Russian dressing on their salads. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What? So Ukrainians can’t go to church and pray for an end to the madness? Come on Alf. I’m guessing you’re against anyone putting Russian dressing on their salads. 

Ukrainian Orthodox Church is the main church  there , the Russian Orthodox Church is very minor my neighbor tells me.

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Russian Orthodox Church under Kirill is essentially an arm of the Kremlin.

I would think there is a difference between banning religions you don’t like and banning foreign agents of an enemy nation that has invaded your country. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If people are working to undermine the nation during time of war they can be dealt with. It's that simple. 

But if it makes you feel good to say things to undermine a free republic, I guess that's what you will do 

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If people are working to undermine the nation during time of war they can be dealt with. It's that simple. 

But if it makes you feel good to say things to undermine a free republic, I guess that's what you will do 

They can be ‘dealt with’? Yikes! 

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Deal! I’ll be counting on you to let me know when I start defending the shuttering of houses of worship. 

You goy yourself an issue there! Not. 

Lame argument. Been explained to you, but you forgot what that was, correct? 

Gadfly? 

"Ukraine never publicly acknowledges responsibility for attacks inside Russia. Asked about the strikes, Defence Minister Oleskiy Reznikov repeated a longstanding joke blaming carelessness with cigarettes. 'Very often Russians smoke in places where it's forbidden to smoke,' he said."

- Reuters

🚬

• Haha (+1) 1