Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Complain? I simply made an observation. That’s not allowed anymore? Blame? Again, I simply made an observation. 

The minute you revert into your Putin-speak you lose the respect of the audience. 

Putin is the only one that can stop the maddness, but you blame others. You are the one that deserves no respect 

This "war" needs to end  NOW.

We should be insisting on negotiations, rather than blocking them.

No.

We'll just send over billions more of "relief" that will go to everybody but the Ukrainian people.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

We'll just send over billions more of "relief" that will go to everybody but the Ukrainian people.

Hey, weapons manufactures gotta eat too, y'know. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

Insisting on to whom? Keep begging Putin to stop this madness? 

He'd love a cease fire to regroup. You want him to have time to rearm? 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Insisting on to whom? Keep begging Putin to stop this madness? 

He'd love a cease fire to regroup. You want him to have time to rearm? 

Obviously to BOTH sides.

Thats what adult administrations do.

I want there to be peace and the people to stop suffering.

Worrying about "giving time to re-arm" bullsh*t will not do it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Obviously to BOTH sides.

Thats what adult administrations do.

I want there to be peace and the people to stop suffering.

Worrying about "giving time to re-arm" bullsh*t will not do it.

Putin is not an adult. You are making no sense. 

And you point about time to rearm, shows what a simpleminded fool you are. Time is a huge factor in war 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks for a totally juvenile response.

It's just true. You are a Bull sh itter and nothing more 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And you point about time to rearm, shows what a simpleminded fool you are.

Putin doesn't have the money or technology to rearm. 

He has already cut off his nose to spite his face. 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And you point about time to rearm, shows what a simpleminded fool you are. Time is a huge factor in war 

It's just true. You are a Bull sh itter and nothing more 

I can understand being anti-Putin. I believe you’d find that most of the world is. But…this is NOT the way to accomplish whatever goal you’re hoping to accomplish. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I can understand being anti-Putin. I believe you’d find that most of the world is. But…this is NOT the way to accomplish whatever goal you’re hoping to accomplish. 

Have no idea what you are even talking about, Just stop, please 

36 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Putin doesn't have the money or technology to rearm. 

He has already cut off his nose to spite his face. 

He is being rearmed by Iran, he could use time to repair his logistics and to deport more innocent civilians from their homes in the occupied territories. 

But ya, let's force fake negotiations on Ukraine 

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I know you think war is some sort of a sport for your amusement but this is beyond ridiculous for civilized societies. 

It’s his convoluted way of sticking it to Putin’s “puppet” Trump.  He feels if Putin goes down he’ll take Trump with him. I’m

not a psychologist nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.  These guys and their hatred are just that transparent. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Have no idea what you are even talking about, Just stop, please 

He is being rearmed by Iran, he could use time to repair his logistics and to deport more innocent civilians from their homes in the occupied territories. 

But ya, let's force fake negotiations on Ukraine 

He doesn't have the money for Iran. Russia is toast which is why they are carpet bombing with 40 year old missiles 

Russia is getting their peepee slapped by a country the size of New York. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s his convoluted way of sticking it to Putin’s “puppet” Trump.  He feels if Putin goes down he’ll take Trump with him. I’m

not a psychologist nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.  These guys and their hatred are just that transparent. 

And for this single minded focus, the world is going to stand idly by and watch while innocent people’s lives anre destroyed and others are killed on a daily basis. This is simply not civilized and has gone on long enough. What a total shame. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Oh boy 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/11/25/putin-russia-ukraine-mothers-soldiers/Putin tells mothers of soldiers fighting in Ukraine he ‘shares’ their pain

By Mary Ilyushina

Updated November 25, 2022 at 12:01 p.m. EST|Published November 25, 2022 at 10:37 a.m. EST

As anger over the drawn-out invasion simmers in Russia, President Vladimir Putin on Friday held his first public meeting of the nine-month-long war with mothers of soldiers who had been fighting in Ukraine, a move likely aimed at quelling discontent. 

In a clip broadcast by Russian state media, Putin is seen sitting down with a group of women around a table adorned with ornate tea cups and fresh berries for a talk coinciding with Russian Mother’s Day.

“I want you to know that I personally, the entire leadership of the country, we share your pain,” Putin said, pausing and clearing his throat. “We understand that nothing can replace the loss of a son, a child, especially for the mother, to whom we all owe the birth.”

“I want you to know that we share this pain with you and, of course, we will do everything so that you do not feel forgotten,” Putin added.

image.png.6391a39225b043ea1045145d2dea42da.png

Right, so back to the topic

Peter Zeihan on why May, 2023 will give us a decent idea of who's going to win the war.

Zeihan is an analyst of macroeconomics and demographics. He's currently giving talks at major economic forums, Ft. Bragg, Ft. Benning, the US Army War College and a bunch of other places. His big claim to fame is that he predicted the Russian invasion of Ukraine down to the year and month.

To make a long story short. By May 2023, Ukraine will have had time to repair and refurbish the mountains of weapons it's captured from Russia. Russia will have had time to fortify its positions and flood Ukraine with poorly trained, badly lead, badly equipped cannon meat.  So May is when we find out who wins, Ukrainian quality or Russian quantity. 

Edited by Coffeesforclosers
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Right, so back to the topic

Peter Zeihan on why May, 2023 will give us a decent idea of who's going to win the war.

Zeihan is an analyst of macroeconomics and demographics. He's currently giving talks at major economic forums, Ft. Bragg, Ft. Benning, the US Army War College and a bunch of other places. His big claim to fame is that he predicted the Russian invasion of Ukraine down to the year and month.

To make a long story short. By May 2023, Ukraine will have had time to repair and refurbish the mountains of weapons it's captured from Russia. Russia will have had time to fortify its positions and flood Ukraine with poorly trained, badly lead, badly equipped cannon meat.  So May is when we find out who wins, Ukrainian quality or Russia quantity. 

I'd love to hear what he says about the demographics affects on the Russian economy because of the war and the many young men who fled Russia. That I would think would have a devastating on the national economy. Who the hell is going to do the work? 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Zelenskyy Asks for Another $55 Billion to Pay for Budget, Infrastructure, Government Expenses and Pensions of Ukraine

Has anyone stopped to ask why the United States taxpayer is responsible for funding the government operations of Ukraine, to include the paychecks and pensions of Ukrainian government officials, or nah?

As Joe Biden and various Democrat and Republican leaders are gleefully willing to keep pushing U.S. taxpayer money into Ukraine, there does come a time when we have to start asking some questions about the disconnect in regard to the opinion of the American people.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/11/26/zelenskyy-ask-for-another-55-billion-to-pay-for-budget-infrastructure-government-expenses-and-pensions-of-ukraine/

Keep the money flowing! Fighting fascism is not cheap, but it is worth it.