Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sounds like it was a made up slander against the process. 

That's what it sounds like to you?  You have absolutely 100% confidence the entire transfer process was performed at a level of perfection?  Okay then, when I need somebody to lead a course on Six Sigma process improvement and execution that includes discussing concepts like conformance to specifications you'll be the first person I contact.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's what it sounds like to you?  You have absolutely 100% confidence the entire transfer process as performed at a level of perfection?  Okay then, when I need somebody to lead a course on Six Sigma process improvement and execution that includes discussing concepts like conformance to specifications you'll be the first person I contact.    

Made up issue. You are just trying to slander a process because you don't like what's going on

Are you an America first Isolationist? 

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sounds like it was a made up slander against the process. 

Obvious, but you don't know the definition of "slander," and nobody here knows the "process," least of all, you.

I voiced these concerns, here, many months before the Pentagon, Interpol and the EU echoed those same sentiments.

You have shown no instinct for these things, evidenced by the insane idea that position two fighter squadrons in the Ukraine as a deterrent, which really means "bait," and your initial view that a US led no fly zone was a great idea.

Simply crazy. 

22 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Obvious, but you don't know the definition of "slander," and nobody here knows the "process," least of all, you.

I voiced these concerns, here, many months before the Pentagon, Interpol and the EU echoed those same sentiments.

You have shown no instinct for these things, evidenced by the insane idea that position two fighter squadrons in the Ukraine as a deterrent, which really means "bait," and your initial view that a US led no fly zone was a great idea.

Simply crazy. 

Just asked for some proof, gees. 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just asked for some proof, gees. 

No you didn't just ask for proof.

You asked for proof of something that is going to take years to sort out, but has happened every single time since my experience in this fort of thing, and is made far more likely by the Administration led hideous escape from Afghanistan.

Further, you suggested that people concerned with this thing, which has happened every single time, are guilty of "slandering the process," a process that you know nothing about.

42 minutes ago, sherpa said:

No you didn't just ask for proof.

You asked for proof of something that is going to take years to sort out, but has happened every single time since my experience in this fort of thing, and is made far more likely by the Administration led hideous escape from Afghanistan.

Further, you suggested that people concerned with this thing, which has happened every single time, are guilty of "slandering the process," a process that you know nothing about.

So you admit it is not provable at this time. Perhaps it's going great! 

I bet it is going great. Sure looks like it 👍 🇺🇸

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you admit it is not provable at this time. Perhaps it's going great! 

I bet it is going great. Sure looks like it 👍 🇺🇸

No. incorrect premise again.

What it looks like to you, a person who has demonstrated absolutely zero awareness of how this stuff happens, is of no value.

I'd take that bet.

As this unfolds, and the truth is revealed, I'm quite certain the concerns I have expressed will prove to be the situation.

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

#$%& no.  

Many reasons.  First, we need fewer nuclear powers in the world, not more.  Second, the main reason we are dumping 100s of $billions into Ukraine is because that was the trade off to get them to get rid of their nukes in the Budapest Agreement.  Third,  Ukraine is an incredibly corrupt country.

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

No. incorrect premise again.

What it looks like to you, a person who has demonstrated absolutely zero awareness of how this stuff happens, is of no value.

I'd take that bet.

As this unfolds, and the truth is revealed, I'm quite certain the concerns I have expressed will prove to be the situation.

So no proof then? Ok, thanks, you may not be stable, but you are consistent 😂

16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Many reasons.  First, we need fewer nuclear powers in the world, not more.  Second, the main reason we are dumping 100s of $billions into Ukraine is because that was the trade off to get them to get rid of their nukes in the Budapest Agreement.  Third,  Ukraine is an incredibly corrupt country.

Oh, I thought it was because Putin attacked them. But, ya, blame our side, or my side, should I say. 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, I thought it was because Putin attacked them. But, ya, blame our side, or my side, should I say. 

Tibs, this doesn't even make sense.  You asked why we shouldn't give Ukraine nukes, I replued why, then you post this.  I can usually parse your gibberish to get whatever misguided point you are trying to make, but not here. 

19 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Tibs, this doesn't even make sense.  You asked why we shouldn't give Ukraine nukes, I replued why, then you post this.  I can usually parse your gibberish to get whatever misguided point you are trying to make, but not here. 

You literally blamed the West for the disaster in Ukraine. 

That's you, that's what you think, so don't get your knickers tied if you get called on it. Own your own! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So still no proof? A stable person would back up their claims at least a little 

And thus my claim suggesting your ignorance.

My "claim" was that I was concerned about these weapons getting into the wrong hands, as has happened with sales to Iran, gifts to the Mujahedeen and others.

Weapons that US forces have had to plan to, and actually fight against, and have shown up in use by folks quite happy to use them against civilian targets.

If that "concern" is unwarranted, you are ignorant of 42 years of history, US military operations, and will prove to be so in the future.

You sir, are a clueless fool.

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So still no proof? A stable person would back up their claims at least a little 

I'm pretty sure his proof is every conflict in the history of the world that distributed weapons.  Also, his proof may be gun violence in the United States where guns get into the wrong hands simply because there are so many of them.  

It will undoubtedly occur in the Ukraine war.  The hope is to keep it to a minimum.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

We all know that you didn't.

Tibs is not worth this effort.

Even the libs want peace.

"A group of 30 House liberals is urging President Biden to dramatically shift his strategy on the Ukraine war and pursue direct negotiations with Russia..."

"... the first time prominent members of his own party have pushed him to change his approach to Ukraine....The Democrats are specifically concerned that the United States is not engaging in regular dialogue with Russia as part of its effort to end a protracted war....

The Biden administration has been adamant that it is up to Kyiv whether and when to negotiate with Russia, arguing that Ukrainians as a free people should decide their fate. But some Russia experts say Moscow will only negotiate with the United States, a fellow superpower.

The lawmakers say that opening must be seized given the war’s spreading devastation.... The letter was signed by some of the best-known and most outspoken liberal Democrats in Congress, including Reps. Jamie Raskin (Md.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.), Cori Bush (Mo.), Ro Khanna (Calif.) and Ilhan Omar (Minn.)."

WaPo reports.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/10/24/biden-ukraine-liberals/

BS. This is stupid. Have they called for the return of Ukranian children kidnapped are removed to Russia? They should be calling on Putin to stop murdering civilians. Good thing the moderate Dems are in charge