Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

On 10/8/2022 at 3:06 PM, Tiberius said:

Trump is a tool of the authoritarian regimes that were thrilled to get him in our seat of power. Trump was already sabotaging Ukraine's defence. Thank God the American people booted him 

75,000,000 loved him

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs…..living in bright red california we never see anything “targeted at GOP voters”. So I’m curious as to how exactly the Tweeter believes Russia is doing this or if they can cite an example. 

Why? You wouldn't believe it anyway. You have seen examples right here, but you ignored them. 

Admit it, you won't accept the truth, right? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? You wouldn't believe it anyway. You have seen examples right here, but you ignored them. 

Admit it, you won't accept the truth, right? 

Another serious question met with childish nonsense. I’m honestly curious what those advertisements would look like. Out here we have Dems running ads that are labeling Republicans as anti-abortion. Now those I can see, even if they make no sense with California being firmly ‘pro choice’. But what does a Pro Russia political ad look like?

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Another serious question met with childish nonsense. I’m honestly curious what those advertisements would look like. Out here we have Dems running ads that are labeling Republicans as anti-abortion. Now those I can see, even if they make no sense with California being firmly ‘pro choice’. But what does a Pro Russia political ad look like?

They look like the Fox news pundits that get replayed on Russian state media 

You missed that I take it? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

They look like the Fox news pundits that get replayed on Russian state media 

You missed that I take it? 

Ugh…the tweet said they’re targeting GOP voters with an influence campaign. So it’s your position that Fox News is the source for this campaign? How exactly? Russia isn’t running ads anymore? They’ve switched to directly paying television network commentators? 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Ugh…the tweet said they’re targeting GOP voters with an influence campaign. So it’s your position that Fox News is the source for this campaign? How exactly? Russia isn’t running ads anymore? They’ve switched to directly paying television network commentators? 

I said you won't believe it, so I am right? 

Seems like they are on the payroll 

Nothing I can say will convince you, because you woudn't believe anything. 

This means nothing to you: 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I said you won't believe it, so I am right? 

Seems like they are on the payroll 

Nothing I can say will convince you, because you woudn't believe anything. 

This means nothing to you: 

Tibs…I know it’s really hard for you to understand but having a different opinion is neither hate speech, or foreign propaganda. It’s actually what makes this country unique and great. I’m sorry if your yearn for a time when everyone thinks in lockstep with the central government’s position or when alternative opinions are silenced, but I’m praying we never get to that point.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs…I know it’s really hard for you to understand but having a different opinion is neither hate speech, or foreign propaganda. It’s actually what makes this country unique and great. I’m sorry if your yearn for a time when everyone thinks in lockstep with the central government’s position or when alternative opinions are silenced, but I’m praying we never get to that point.

Would you care if one side was spewing foreign propaganda? 

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All sides are spewing propaganda.  It's the nature of warfare.    

So like Hitler's propaganda was equal to the allies propaganda? 

Putin's propaganda is no different than Ukraine's? 

You are excusing evil