Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You are just a little propaganda bot aren't you?

Please point to what part of that is propaganda. I won’t hold my breath since you can’t. And 2016 called they want their bot insult back.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He repeated it, right? 

So you are against the "establishment war machine" helping save Ukraine? Are you a fascist? 

You’re one who’s been fed propaganda to support lining the pockets of politicians and defense contractors. I thought you idiots learned that after the endless “war on terror”, but all it took was associating Putin with Trump for you to fall for it again.

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fascist, racist, white supremacist….the name calling list goes on and on. 

Like a broken record

Edited by gobills404

30 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Please point to what part of that is propaganda. I won’t hold my breath since you can’t. And 2016 called they want their bot insult back.

You’re one who’s been fed propaganda to support lining the pockets of politicians and defense contractors. I thought you idiots learned that after the endless “war on terror”, but all it took was associating Putin with Trump for you to fall for it again.

Like a broken record

Oh, we are only helping Ukraine because of defence contractors? That's stupid. You are not making a serious point. But, carry on 

46 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're the person consistently advocating for war so that kind of makes you the fascist.  I've been clear on my views.  I think the US establishment doesn't care what the outcome is here, win or lose, as long as the goal of weakening Russia is achieved.  They're not interested in "saving" anyone.  And if it takes Zelensky fighting the Russians down to the last soldier and civilian and than that's fine with the Washington war party.  If Washington stayed out of it and left it to Ukraine, Russia, and the European States to settle the disagreements war could have easily been avoided.         

You don't understand what you are talking about. You are just a bag of hot air. 

You want to just let Putin crush a republic and murder millions. That's pretty screwed up. Evil, even. But hey, at least our arms makers won't get some extra cash, and that will make you happy, somehow 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You want to just let Putin crush a republic and murder millions. That's pretty screwed up. Evil, even. But hey, at least our arms makers won't get some extra cash, and that will make you happy, somehow 

You seem to be more worried about Putin than actual Ukrainians are. You’re busy fear mongering online while they’re busy going to beaches, shops, and restaurants in a city that has has supposedly been “under siege”.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, we are only helping Ukraine because of defence contractors? That's stupid. You are not making a serious point. But, carry on 

You don't understand what you are talking about. You are just a bag of hot air. 

Yeah, I'm the one that doesn't know what I'm talking about.  Thanks for setting me straight.  I finally understand that the US military industrial complex, or establishment, or deep state, or global empire if you please, is in reality an altruistic organization spreading good will and cheer across the globe asking nothing in return.  Now I see the light.  How could I possibly have thought they're a bunch of raging psychopaths intend on waging continuous war forever and have no regard for life or liberty?  And what a tremendous record of success!  Its just amazing how well its going for the Ukrainians compared to life before the Americans showed up on the scene in 2014.  I can't wait to see which lucky country we're going to "help" next.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, gobills404 said:

You seem to be more worried about Putin than actual Ukrainians are. You’re busy fear mongering online while they’re busy going to beaches, shops, and restaurants in a city that has has supposedly been “under siege”.

What conclusion do you draw from people going to a beach? 

Do you not know that the Russians have been driven back from Kyiv? That's pretty common knowledge 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yeah, I'm the one that doesn't know what I'm talking about.  Thanks for setting me straight.  I finally understand that the US military industrial complex, or establishment, or deep state, or global empire if you please, is in reality an altruistic organization spreading good will and cheer across the globe asking nothing in return.  Now I see the light.  How could I possibly have thought they're a bunch of raging psychopaths intend on waging continuous war forever and have no regard for life or liberty?  And what a tremendous record of success!  Its just amazing how well its going for the Ukrainians compared to life before the Americans showed up on the scene in 2014.  I can't wait to see which lucky country we're going to "help" next.

Your point is just really stupid

Top Russian security official questions whether Ukraine will 'exist on the map' in 2 years

Ukraine looks to secure oil to heat homes and power businesses ahead of the winter months

Ukrainian energy officials are rushing to secure natural gas supplies to heat homes and power businesses ahead of the autumn and winter months as Russia’s war continues to devastate the nation. 

Officials reportedly met with the Biden administration earlier this month in an attempt to secure funding for gas imports from top suppliers in the Middle East.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-security-official-questions-ukraine-existence

Putin has good timing to hurt the US and EU the most right after covid.

Hmmmmmm.

Pope Francis says Ukraine war was ‘perhaps somehow provoked’

Pope Francis has said Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine was “perhaps somehow provoked” as he recalled a conversation in the run-up to the war in which he was warned Nato was “barking at the gates of Russia”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/14/pope-francis-ukraine-war-provoked-russian-troops

• Disagree 1

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Your point is just really stupid

OK.  I give up!  You're lucid and ingenious response (that my point is really stupid) to what I incorrectly believed was a coherent argument has got the best of me.  In the face of your overwhelming brilliance how could  my argument citing the history and record of our government's propensity to engage in endless wars for almost 25 years with nothing tangible to show for it except mountains of debt, thousands of American soldiers dead, wounded, or disabled, and countless civilian deaths in almost a dozen countries have anything to do with the desire to get involved in yet another war!   

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

OK.  I give up!  You're lucid and ingenious response (that my point is really stupid) to what I incorrectly believed was a coherent argument has got the best of me.  In the face of your overwhelming brilliance how could  my argument citing the history and record of our government's propensity to engage in endless wars for almost 25 years with nothing tangible to show for it except mountains of debt, thousands of American soldiers dead, wounded, or disabled, and countless civilian deaths in almost a dozen countries have anything to do with the desire to get involved in yet another war!   

Ukraine , Finland and Sweden are not NATO members no  threat to Russia . 

Switzerland has historically maintained a neutral status; its army did not participate in either world war.  Switzerland's defence ministry is eyeing closer co-operation with Nato in response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.May 17, 2022

Now Finland and Sweden want to join NATO due to Ukraine invasion

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Ah, another 1 billion to Ukraine. I guess Biden is content to just continue writing them a blank check. I’m fine with selling them weapons. But giving them handouts has to stop sometime, right? 

Nope, keep the money coming. Putin in cheering on your efforts though 

• Agree 1

On 6/15/2022 at 12:49 PM, Tiberius said:

Nope, keep the money coming. Putin in cheering on your efforts though 

You personally should TOTALLY pay more in federal income tax to help Ukraine, Tibs!  That would FOR SURE show Putin that you mean business!

:)

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Crippling sanctions!! 

The only things that this sad episode has proven is...........

Ukraine Bravery

Russian Stubbornness  

Biden Administration naivety.

• Like (+1) 1